Frank

Previous topic - Next topic

mrloki

So....Frank fell off the face of the earth?

knightlight

mmmhmmmm....  sure wish I knew where that guy went to.....  :|
Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.

thesickmoon

I thought Mars was the one with the face...
"Chair-swiveling is an old and honorable avocation for any accomplished and self-respecting villainous personage."
--Ronald D. Moore, March 12, 2005

mrloki

It's sad to see someone with some good philosophies dissapear. The newsletter that he put out was very interesting.  Very enjoyable reading.

jimu

I miss Frank too, he's one of the main reasons I've been visiting the AP forum for the last 4-5 years, and I was interested in his work.

www.astralprojectiontruth.com

Gandalf

For those who are wondering about Frank:

He was very seriously ill the last time we communicated with him and we have come to the conclusion that he has since died or is at the very least completely incapacitated.

We are not aware of any other information at this point and all attempts to contact him have failed.
"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

interception

EqualThoughts

lol tellit like it is gandalf
Beware of those who weep with realization, for they have realized nothing.  -Don Juan

Gandalf

Sorry, that sounded a bit official! 

PatternsComingToLife

hehe.....

Frank believed a lot of things....... but the 'problem' was that he believed what he experienced was the TRUTH. Harath... Freda... bla bla... alll existing in his mind.

Many here follow him... but Frank was kidding himself!

He talked about the belief system terrorties.... and he says he knows where he will end up after 'death' 

hehe

but Frank fell into a trap. It was all in his mind - he believes there is such a thing as an 'ultimate reality'

Funny thing is.... the future only exists as a concept.  Frank is kidding himself.

"All problems are illusions of the mind."

Quo Animo

^^
You don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Anyway, I had a dream like 2 months ago that Frank helped me Phase. I said that I was having trouble & he said "Here let me help you." I felt a pulling motion and than ended up in Focus 2 than I had the thought of going outside of my house than BAM. I was instantly outside of my house than I had the thought of flying than BAM I was in the air. I think that I had contact with Frank in that dream.

PatternsComingToLife

Quote from: Quo Animo on September 17, 2006, 00:13:38
^^
You don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Anyway, I had a dream like 2 months ago that Frank helped me Phase. I said that I was having trouble & he said "Here let me help you." I felt a pulling motion and than ended up in Focus 2 than I had the thought of going outside of my house than BAM. I was instantly outside of my house than I had the thought of flying than BAM I was in the air. I think that I had contact with Frank in that dream.

:-D

rock on....

knightlight

I cant say I entirely disagree with you Patterns.. (or atleast not as bluntly as the last poster) but Frank, during his time here, aided me greatly.  I'm not saying every word the guy ever spoke was truth but he not only exposed me to what Phasing was and what it was all about but he explained it in such a way that anyone could understand it as well as helping anyone that asked.  The guy was the most giving teacher I have ever known and I didnt have to buy his book first for him to give me advice.... ultimately it was him who inspired me to begin my journey to projection and it was him who nurtured me into my first phasing experience.  Say what you want, I know this is a double sided topic and I cant argue with the other side, they have their point, believe me, but I truely miss Frank and only wish to know whats up with him.
Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.

mrloki

I respect what you think Patterns, but I don't believe that he was kidding himself.  Everyone here believes in someting unique, Frank is just the same, he was just more widely open with what he believed.  He was very giving and helped many people here; that's including me.  Whether what he believed was all in his own mind, only Frank will know that in the end..if it hasn't already come.

PatternsComingToLife

All beliefs are ultimity "false"

the one whom HOLDS the beliefs is equally "false."

Beliefs are based upon the assumption there is a 'person' present to believe anything.

This is not a matter of a believer / nonbeliever.

bodhisattva

Quote from: Gandalf on September 16, 2006, 10:47:52
For those who are wondering about Frank:

He was very seriously ill the last time we communicated with him and we have come to the conclusion that he has since died or is at the very least completely incapacitated.

We are not aware of any other information at this point and all attempts to contact him have failed.

Well, this is a suprise... A man did so much for this community. I don't know him but I see that he helped and inspired lot of you. Gandalf, you are not sure if he's dead and you speak just now about his terrible illness? This is kind of touching, Frank not asking for our help. Perhaps I missed important topic about this, I visit occasionally. I really want to help him get better any way I can, to the best of my abilities. Can you please make important topic, some info on a main page, so we can all contribute. Was he very old, did he want to go for any reason? Can we know something more, at least if he's alive? I am very angry with all of you, but it's not appropriate to discuss it right now.

cainam_nazier

Quote from: PatternsComingToLife on September 17, 2006, 05:33:21
All beliefs are ultimity "false"

the one whom HOLDS the beliefs is equally "false."

Beliefs are based upon the assumption there is a 'person' present to believe anything.

This is not a matter of a believer / nonbeliever.

Not to throw a wrench into your logic but would that include the belief that all beliefs are false?

mrloki

This isn't a place of negativity Pattern.  I also didn't start this thread to debate about anyone's beliefs; due to everyone accepting others beliefs around here; not naysaying.
I just wanted to bring up Frank and have some good discussion.  There are soo soo many different ideas roiling around this forum you only need an open mind.

cainam_nazier

Sorry,  I was just pointing out a logic error.

I do miss having Frank around though.  He had some really interesting theories and a different view of the world that I miss seeing around here.

PatternsComingToLife

Hi:

"Not to throw a wrench into your logic but would that include the belief that all beliefs are false?"

There is no logic, no beliefs.

"This isn't a place of negativity Pattern.  I also didn't start this thread to debate about anyone's beliefs; due to everyone accepting others beliefs around here; not naysaying.I just wanted to bring up Frank and have some good discussion.  There are soo soo many different ideas roiling around this forum you only need an open mind."

negativity? It's all a play.... there is no 'other' -- it only exists in your mind. You are talking to yourself, lol.

mrloki

the only thing that makes sense is that you think you are funny when you really aren't

Vvid1012

I agree, I thought it was great that Frank was really trying to help us out, and he opened many of our eyes to different perspective points of view.

However, after a long while of hearing about his way or the highway... things just didn't add up.  He frowned upon energy work and meditation even...I am glad to see the forum has strayed away from its flooded amount of phasing topics.  I do, however, pray for Frank and that he doing alright.

Quo Animo

I'm going to try Phasing to Focus 3 so I can see if I can contact him.

kailaurius

I also enjoyed Frank's views and valuable information.  For a while I kept doing a search on his posts hoping he was coming back, but I gave up after a while.  I was looking forward to his book "Astral Projection Truth".  Thankfully there are several other valuable sources of information on AP.  Anyway, good luck Frank wherever you are.

Oh and Patterns, thanks for posting.  :wink:  I'm always looking for a good test anywhere I can find it.  :-)  Especially since I just recently started about a month ago reconstructing, re-evaluating, and expanding my belief system as a new daily exercise.

Gandalf

PatternsComingToLife_

You do appear to talk a complete load of nonsense although you may think that what you are saying is incredibly witty, but anyway, on to more important matters...

I'm sorry that we can not be any more specific about Frank. This is not due to some grand conspiracy. Quite honestly, we do not know any more about his condition than you. In fact, we are not even aware what his condition was apart from the fact that it was very serious and life threatening. He stated at one point that he believed he only had a 15% chance of making it through to October... last year!