Frank

Previous topic - Next topic

BadCookie

This guys sonds interesting is there a way to go back and look at his threads  :?
"They that would give up essential liberty for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin

mrloki

Of course, look for threads about phasing by Frank he has massive amounts of info written on it.
here is one http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/index.php?topic=17413.0

thesickmoon

Quote from: PatternsComingToLife on September 17, 2006, 17:32:20
Hi:

"Not to throw a wrench into your logic but would that include the belief that all beliefs are false?"

There is no logic, no beliefs.

"This isn't a place of negativity Pattern.  I also didn't start this thread to debate about anyone's beliefs; due to everyone accepting others beliefs around here; not naysaying.I just wanted to bring up Frank and have some good discussion.  There are soo soo many different ideas roiling around this forum you only need an open mind."

negativity? It's all a play.... there is no 'other' -- it only exists in your mind. You are talking to yourself, lol.

Boy, what the frak are you talkin' about? You got something to say? Spit it out, man! Quit beating around the frakking bush. Hell, whenever Frank had something to say, he'd come out and say it. His posts may have had lots of paragraphs in them, but I made it through enough of them to know he didn't talk in stupid riddles. I don't think he was walking around with a black long- sleeved t-shirt with a big ol question mark across the front of it.
"Chair-swiveling is an old and honorable avocation for any accomplished and self-respecting villainous personage."
--Ronald D. Moore, March 12, 2005

Adrian

Hello PatternsComingToLife,

Quote from: PatternsComingToLife on September 16, 2006, 21:23:51
hehe.....

Frank believed a lot of things....... but the 'problem' was that he believed what he experienced was the TRUTH. Harath... Freda... bla bla... alll existing in his mind.

Many here follow him... but Frank was kidding himself!

He talked about the belief system terrorties.... and he says he knows where he will end up after 'death' 

hehe

but Frank fell into a trap. It was all in his mind - he believes there is such a thing as an 'ultimate reality'

Funny thing is.... the future only exists as a concept.  Frank is kidding himself.

That is a very profound statement coming from someone who did not know Frank and clearly does not know the inner realities either.

Astral projection is very real, Out of Body Experiences are very real and the Astral realms are very real. Regarding the Astral, you can either discover it now or wait until you pass on; but you will discover the truth sooner or later.

The future does not exist as a concept, it is a quantum probability, but I do not see what that has to do with Frank.

I knew Frank better than most, and I know beyond doubt he was/is genuine. I have no idea what became of him though.

Best regards,

Adrian.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Kazbadan

Gandalf, do you know any details about his disease/problem? Poor Frank... :(
I love you!

Vvid1012

Adrian, I don't think patterns was declaring astral projection false, rather that Frank was basically open to his own interpretation and that's it.  I can't quite recall precisely, but Frank also discarded what we call astral and that there is only different focuses... so thats a contradictory statement.

Nay

I have to admit that was one of my complaints, directly to him no less.  I felt he got too harsh with people that didn't quite agree with his interpretations.  I still don't know what is going on with that... but I always felt his leaving was...timely.

PatternsComingToLife

Quote from: Vvid1012 on September 21, 2006, 14:48:06
Adrian, I don't think patterns was declaring astral projection false, rather that Frank was basically open to his own interpretation and that's it.  I can't quite recall precisely, but Frank also discarded what we call astral and that there is only different focuses... so thats a contradictory statement.

bingo!!!!! hehe
"All problems are illusions of the mind."

BadCookie

Well at least this guy is free from this frequency of life and has moved on to a higher level of conciseness and existence

His body is dead it doesnt matter what or how we enterprte life, it wont change what ever this guy is doing R.I.P i dont realy like that term becouse resting sounds so boring

"They that would give up essential liberty for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin

Adrian

Quote from: Vvid1012 on September 21, 2006, 14:48:06

Hello,

I understand what you are saying, but I really do not believe Frank's absolute position on the Astral is different to anyone elses; he just expressed it in a different way.

Most people believe that Astral Projection is a projection away from the physical body to the Astral body. It isn't. We never project away from anything.

We are multi-dimensional, or more correctly multi-density/multi-vibrational Beings. We concurrently exist everywhere in the Universe at all levels at all times. What changes is our focus. When we project we are projecting consciousness to another level of vibration, corresponding to one of an infinite number of bodies. While "out of body" we travel by re-focussing on another locale or vibration. So if we meet someone else we are not travelling to see them, we are focussing on their vibration, and we thus arrive. Everything is Mind, Energy and Vibration; there is nothing else.

So what Frank taught was when we project it is a projection along a continuum of consiousness within the Mind; which is absolutely true.

I realise he was very "definite" about his ideas; but that was Frank  :-) At least he was not afraid to tell it like it is rather than surrounding it in a whole load of mystical mumbo jumbo which is nothing to do with true inner travels.

Frank always taught the best time to project is at night, utilising natural processes; and I agree with that completely.

Kind regards,

Adrian.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

mrloki

Thanks for clearing it up Adrian the discusson was going a couple different ways.  Frank was his own person too just as everyone else here.  I just wanted to recognize that again.

catmeow

Patterns, So are you suggesting that we don't exist?  I have my doubts too!  :-)
The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda

Telos

Frank was definitely dedicated. He went toe-to-toe with anyone who was confused, disagreed, or just wanted to know more. I really thought he was mistaken when he emphasized "acceptance," and would have much preferred to have heard his empirical success stories, but c'est la vie.

PatternsComingToLife

Quote from: catmeow on September 22, 2006, 23:07:01
Patterns, So are you suggesting that we don't exist?  I have my doubts too!  :-)

lol who asks the question?

:o)
"All problems are illusions of the mind."

Nay

Quote from: Telos on September 23, 2006, 00:04:22
Frank was definitely dedicated. He went toe-to-toe with anyone who was confused, disagreed, or just wanted to know more. I really thought he was mistaken when he emphasized "acceptance," and would have much preferred to have heard his empirical success stories, but c'est la vie.

Yep.

Nostic

I think poor Frank stressed himself out too much. Maybe he tried too hard to convince certain people of certain things.

mrloki

Maybe, but I don't think that it merits leaving forever or just not posting..aside from him being seriously ill or possibly laid to rest.  I still miss him.

alien4life

Quote from: mrloki on September 21, 2006, 00:49:19
Of course, look for threads about phasing by Frank he has massive amounts of info written on it.
here is one http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/index.php?topic=17413.0

thanks for the link :)

though i dont know who Frank was but i would like to wish him well.