frauds

Previous topic - Next topic

James S

Rodentmouse,

If you're thinking terms of the "traditional" OBE - the vibrations, exiting the body into the RTZ, floating around, etc, I'd be sceptical of such a claim also.

If you think in terms of astral phasing, not only is it possible, it can become common among the more experienced. Aparrently Robert Monroe would hold conversation with people describing to them what he was seeing in the astral.

James.

Nick

There is something that is described as "focused attention" by Bruce Moen whereby what you decribe I think is possible. Perhaps Ginny will let us know.

Speaking as a sort of novice at astral phasing, it would be difficult for me to do what Robert Monroe did (maybe later with more experience though).

"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

WalkerInTheWoods

I think that it is possible to operate in the astral while being aware of the physical too. I cannot do it, but with practice I think one could develop the skill. We all currently exist on the astral, we just are not aware of it. All one would have to do is be aware of both the physical and astral.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

rodentmouse

hello good people :D

ive had  some conversations  with  people  who claim to be able to AP   whilst awake and aware as i chat to them on the internet.

i was talking to a  witch and she  said  she didnt need to be  relaxed or she didnt need to focus or be in trance,  she said she could  operate in the astral as she sat there talking to me.

i  dont beleive  she is OBE'ing at all,  i  think she is  just mistaking it  for simple  visualisation.

either that or  she must be incredibly skilled in the practise.