Frequencies?

Previous topic - Next topic

Lookedynamixhales

So surfing the Inter-web because i can exit every now and again but i want to go to the realms people speak of its not like i have been trying really hard normally i just enjoy the short time i seperate for :)...and i came across talk about frequencies and how you NEED to adjust it to protect your self and use this to reach other realms...these claims where strongly backed by Erin Pavlina...Do you guys use frequency to travel? help a dude out :)

Szaxx

To explain things where old school and new understand the principle of the info. The frequencies or vibrations (not exit ones) are used in order to label the astral level (old school) or Fnumber of where you are in respect to the general attitude of the entities present. A lower level or low frequency indicates a group of unsavory entities may be present, alternatively a higher plane or frequency indicates a place of eternal bliss and abounding love for all.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Lookedynamixhales

Ahh thank you thats shed some light ;) appriciated.

Volgerle

changing your frequency in the Astral is a technique, a method of changing 'planes', you don't have to 'fly' up or down all the times but when using this technique you can get in an instant to another place,
for me, it is not quite the same as 'beaming' / jumping / phasing for me, because you focus on your astral 'body' when you do this, kind of dissipate or dissolve yourself, make yourself lighter when you go to a higher level with this

Lookedynamixhales

Ahh okay! That's another twist on it :) reallt cool I have never visited any of the astral realms really excited to when the time is right :)

illprotocol

I really have to try this more.

illprotocol

From what I've gathered, you need to be a light being to perform this. Surely some of you are!!

Szaxx

Your general attitude and mindset play a part in where you go. You need to learn the basics in control and once done the progress happens naturally.
If you've only made a few trips into the RTZ, stop playing around and experiment with the environment. Do things you wouldn't dream of if physical. Eg, jump off something high and crash through the ground until you reach the other side. Doing this shows control of the environment, you never know whats on the other side.
Any fears need working out completely. The thought of splatting, well, you'll splat. Get past it.

Have a go.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

M4RT1N

Quote from: Lookedynamixhales on March 01, 2013, 17:54:36
Ahh okay! That's another twist on it :) reallt cool I have never visited any of the astral realms really excited to when the time is right :)

what is that phone next to the

Re: Frequencies?
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2013, 22:54:36 »

how did you change the icon ?

Bedeekin

Using 'Frequencies' to get about are another description I have completely missed out on during my sheltered time going it alone .. along with 'chakras' 'third eye' 'energy work' 'negative entities' and probably many more belief-centric labels and metaphors that I can't think of at the moment.

It's more telling about these labels than anything else.  :-)

Astralzombie

I can only change my experience through intent but I am usually so engrossed that I don't even think to do it. I can not raise or lower anything other than my awareness. I am always so affected in the moment that it doesn't seem necessary.

I might be missing out on something but so long as I keep an open mind, I'll learn what I need to learn.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

ChopstickFox

Terminology has potential to be helpful, but is certainly not required.
Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.

Volgerle

Quote from: Bedeekin on March 05, 2013, 15:54:25
Using 'Frequencies' to get about are another description I have completely missed out on during my sheltered time going it alone .. along with 'chakras' 'third eye' 'energy work' 'negative entities' and probably many more belief-centric labels and metaphors that I can't think of at the moment.

It's more telling about these labels than anything else.  :-)
As regards frequencies, and since you like the metaphor (yes, it also is one!) of digital reality (MBT etc.), maybe think of it as areas with different processor's speed or bit rates.   :wink:

Terminology is helpful e.g. with chakras, if they and their supposed effects and energy are experienced and witnessed (in the astral, clairvoyantly) by several people over millenia as it seems. Calling it just 'unreal' or belief-centred does not do it justice in my opinion.

E.g. I had kundalini 'snake' waves like electric shocks going through my body up my spine, they have an undeniable reality to them. How can it be 'belief-based' or 'metaphor' with me if I never ever had heard about the word or concept of Kundalini before when I had this and only found out afterwards? Moreover, it would for me be a pretty ignorant thing for me to uphold the statement it's 'just a metaphor' if it almost ripped my physical body apart.  :roll: :wink:

Please keep an open mind about these things, folks, if you do not experience it the 'traditional' way it does not mean that it does not exist for many others (which it does). The majority of experiencers does experience it in the 'traditional' way more or less (exit the physical body etc.).

Same would apply to phasing. If you do not experience phasing but rather a classical OBE all the time I would be ignorant to state that such a technique or experience as phasing does not exist.

Astralzombie

It's undeniable that we all have common experiences and we have to use common phrases and terms in order to relate and share the understanding of the experience with others. But many terms are in fact belief centric and this alone makes people unaware that they too can have the same experience if only they approached it from a different view.

The sensations that you felt and believed had the power to rip your physical body apart (which I assume that you are speaking metaphorically) does sound like the typical Kundalini snake experience. And it has helped you to relate this with the belief centric idea of Kundalini.

Many people get caught up in the terms and this prevents them from having the experience, much less relating to it. I am a big believer that any religious or theological approach to having an OOBE can be a hindrance to some (myself) and just the ticket for others. But I feel that those who approach it from a belief centric idea are closing themselves off to other possibilities. But if it works for them, then there is absolutely nothing wrong with that at all.

I just think it is a good idea to point at to those who have not yet had an OOBE, that it may be a good idea to wait and see for themselves so that they don't close their mind to other possibilities. I say this with the deepest respect for everyone's concerns and personal beliefs. :-)

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Volgerle

Quote from: its_all_bad on March 06, 2013, 09:27:23
The sensations that you felt and believed had the power to rip your physical body apart (which I assume that you are speaking metaphorically) does sound like the typical Kundalini snake experience. And it has helped you to relate this with the belief centric idea of Kundalini.

Many people get caught up in the terms and this prevents them from having the experience, much less relating to it. I am a big believer that any religious or theological approach to having an OOBE can be a hindrance to some (myself) and just the ticket for others. But I feel that those who approach it from a belief centric idea are closing themselves off to other possibilities. But if it works for them, then there is absolutely nothing wrong with that at all.
My reasoning is just logical (in my view). It is not religious at all, I do not understand why you say this.  I am not religious and never was.

Again: I just experienced something and then later read about it or heard from others and the description fits part of it. It's the one that fits best. And many others also have it. So why am I then not right to give veracity to the "Kundalini" experienced as it is not based on religous dogma but on (repeated/repeatable) experience? It being misused by new agers or whoever or even by religious groups does not take away from the fact that it exits (proven for me).

It's almost a science if you will. And if it's is a term that exists already because it has been created ("labelled") by others before me, so why not use it? I could rename it in order to set myself 'apart' from the new agers maybe? But then I would be driven by personal (ego) matters in my judging of the experience (which I had twice, btw) and it would not feel right either.

Once again: it is not dogma but experience based. If you see a fish why not call it a fish if others call it a fish already?  8-)

Astralzombie

QuoteOnce again: it is not dogma but experience based. If you see a fish why not call it a fish if others call it a fish already?  cool

I'm sorry, I got carried away and that was one of the points I intended to make. I understand what you are saying because I don't personally put any belief into astral when I say it other than to relate to the existence of a NPR. There's no need to create a whole new language when there are already commonly accepted phrases. Just pointing out that this all very relevant to my own path. When I was a Christian I had to first drop the other terminology before I was able to rationalize it with my prior beliefs. I was so afraid of damnation.

I did not mean to imply that you yourself do or don't put any religious dogma into your own practices. 8-)
Mark Twain

Volgerle

Quote from: its_all_bad on March 06, 2013, 11:17:07
I'm sorry, I got carried away and that was one of the points I intended to make. I understand what you are saying because I don't personally put any belief into astral when I say it other than to relate to the existence of a NPR. There's no need to create a whole new language when there are already commonly accepted phrases. Just pointing out that this all very relevant to my own path. When I was a Christian I had to first drop the other terminology before I was able to rationalize it with my prior beliefs. I was so afraid of damnation.

I did not mean to imply that you yourself do or don't put any religious dogma into your own practices. 8-)
Hey, no problem and no need for apologies of any kind. I see now where you come from and you want to avoid and religious belief (and experience based on it) of any kind. Understandable. I think the greatest problem to do AP with religious belief-background might be fear, it might even keep you from projecting. The second could be that you only end up in what Monroe called BSTs. Highly problematic indeed.