Frustrated!

Previous topic - Next topic

jub jub

Hi Folks,

I need some advice. I've had OBE's in the past and they have all have been spontaneous preceded by the tell tale vibrations. Lately, I've been experiencing the vibrations at least twice a week but no matter how hard I try (or don't try) I can't seem to project.

I've come to the end of my ropes and might give up trying to project unless I can get a handle on this.

Thanks for taking the time to help.
"A moral being is one who is capable of reflecting on his past actions and their motives - approving of some and disapproving of others"  -  Charles Darwin

mon9999

hi jub jub! I experience the same way too! I felt the vibration but I can't exit

astral man

The same thing happened to a friend of mine, which made me wonder if there was a limit to how many times we can project into the astral. Maybe it is some sort of safety net for us to get help, but works on the principle of "lifelines" in the t.v program "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" and we only have so many times that we can reference it.

Any comments?

Sorry I could not help directly, I just like making questions  :-P
"People only see what they are prepared to see."

Nay

It will pass jub-jub.  Go on about your life and try not to fret about it.  Consider it a great time to get back into the real world for a bit.  :)

jub jub

Quote from: astral man on April 02, 2007, 04:15:03
The same thing happened to a friend of mine, which made me wonder if there was a limit to how many times we can project into the astral. Maybe it is some sort of safety net for us to get help, but works on the principle of "lifelines" in the t.v program "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" and we only have so many times that we can reference it.

Any comments?

Sorry I could not help directly, I just like making questions  :-P

That's an interesting theory and I've often wondered that myself. It's as though my "higher self" wanted me to project a few times to help me in my spiritual development but not want me to get too carried away with it because of what I might encounter. This idea seems intuitive in a way. Then again, maybe I need to work harder at it.

TalaNay, thanks for the encouragement!
"A moral being is one who is capable of reflecting on his past actions and their motives - approving of some and disapproving of others"  -  Charles Darwin

andonitxo

The more you force your subconscious mind the harder the wall it will erect in between you and the astral.

AP and inner practices are like learning a new language. I can push myself for weeks with the English language to a point in which it seems I can't memorize any more knowledge. But I put it aside for a while and it seems that my brain restructures itself. Magically, when I take it back later all I put inside functions quite automatically.

Maybe your inner energy structure is restructuring. Or maybe you've found a tinny obstacle and you're transforming it in a limiting thought. Be care, not to give it too much strength.

Think this way. The next time you enter a vibe state just feel inside: -I'm going to attain a higher state of being, so I can wait. And let yourself wander off in the vibes.

Inner feelings are not of the type of ram-the-front-door, but of the let's-enter-through-the-backdoor-singing.

Stookie

Jub-Jub -

When I got back into AP my first signs of projection were vibrations. It got to where nearly everytime I would attempt projection, I would get intense vibes (chainsaw-strength vibes). It took a while, but I finally projected a few times during this. But it was just a short time after that before I would get vibes and then nothing. I couldn't project from them for anything.

So that was when I switched to phasing. I really had to examine my beliefs and concepts regarding AP, change them, and phasing became much easier - no more vibes.

Maybe it's not your method, but your expectations and concepts regarding AP, vibrations, and getting "out". I do believe that frustration will only make it even harder.

jub jub

Quote from: andonitxo on April 02, 2007, 11:28:32
The more you force your subconscious mind the harder the wall it will erect in between you and the astral.

AP and inner practices are like learning a new language. I can push myself for weeks with the English language to a point in which it seems I can't memorize any more knowledge. But I put it aside for a while and it seems that my brain restructures itself. Magically, when I take it back later all I put inside functions quite automatically.

Maybe your inner energy structure is restructuring. Or maybe you've found a tinny obstacle and you're transforming it in a limiting thought. Be care, not to give it too much strength.

Think this way. The next time you enter a vibe state just feel inside: -I'm going to attain a higher state of being, so I can wait. And let yourself wander off in the vibes.

Inner feelings are not of the type of ram-the-front-door, but of the let's-enter-through-the-backdoor-singing.

I fully understand what your saying and I agree. I've run across the same problem when attempting to master something new. You run up against a wall and then progress to the next higher stage! I never thought of that but it makes sense in this case.

Quote from: StookieSo that was when I switched to phasing. I really had to examine my beliefs and concepts regarding AP, change them, and phasing became much easier - no more vibes.

Maybe it's not your method, but your expectations and concepts regarding AP, vibrations, and getting "out". I do believe that frustration will only make it even harder.

That might be the new way to go. The other night I tried to phase, wound up going into F10 and felt my body become light and it started to rock. I also saw some spectacular light show as if I was viewing the cosmos! It was the first and last time something like that happened. Unfortunately, just as I was getting somewhere I came out of  it and that was it for the night.

I've tried phasing since then but I haven't been having much luck. I have the hardest time lying still it seems.   :-P

violetlight

jub jub- i know where you are coming from! it feels like my psychic developement is constantly being paced.  in hindsight, this always turns out to be a good thing.  iv e found that when we really pursue something- really want it- its often for the wrong reasons.

in relation to OBEs, ive found that i have difficulty having them-

1) when im low on psychic energy

or

2) when im trying to enter the psychic world through my mind.  WRONG DOOR!  try the part of you that exists, rather than wants.  hope for nothing.  i find when we let go, we get results.

peace,
violet
"Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility."  -- Sigmund Freud