Getting "stuck" during separation process

Previous topic - Next topic

missym

Hey everybody! Its been years since Ive been on this site and after a really tough journey, I have found my way back to Spirit Travelling/out of body experiences. Last night was the first time Ive projected in a very long time and I encountered a problem I used to have alot and was hoping maybe somebody could explain.
I was having a negatuve dream and was being bothered by entities in it so I decided to "feel" for my body. I could tell in my dream that my body was too deeply asleep as it was very difficult to feel it, it felt very far away. I dexided to fly into the mosaic ceiling and bring myself upwards and as I did my awareness shifted and I awoke in sleep paralysis. I thought about floating upwards & becoming weightless and as my body began to separate, I had a horrible strong pain in the middle of my upper back. I was stuck! :| I fought through the pin and ended up separating from my physical body but even when I was an experienced Traveller I often encount et ed this problem and it was always always stuck in the same place. The spot on the midsectiono f my upper back feels like it would be in the same spot as my Heart chakra if it was in the front. I was wondering what this could be? Is it possible it is a blockage of energy through the Heart Chakra? Anybody else hve this problem?
Bring into play the divine within you, so on the stage of life you can fulfill your high destined role.

EscapeVelocity

Do you normally feel that certain chakras are energized to help power your projections? If so, which ones? Is it one or more? and has this changed over time?

I am certainly no expert on chakras but I must admit my earliest OBEs involved a high degree of activity first in the root/sacral area, then later projections and phasings involved heart area and later brow/third eye activity.

I have never read of a blockage as you describe, but I suppose most any symptom is possible.

I will point out that often the so-called Silver Cord is described by some as being connected at the mid-point between the shoulder blades just as you have written(not that I subscribe to that theory as I have never noticed the Cord myself in 49 years of experiences). However, since much of what we experience in the NP can be personally belief-biased, if you subscribe to the Cord theory then this could indicate some kind of energetic or symbolic blockage that you are representing to yourself in this fashion.

Maybe this offers some ideas?
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Astralsuzy

From my experiences getting stuck during separation is because you are not confident.   The more confident you are the easier it is to get out.   Any doubts or if you think it is a bit hard, it will be hard. 

Lumaza

I find that the only time I get stuck is when I get in the way of the natural transition during Sleep Paralysis. Getting in the way can happen by becoming "too" aware and trying to "force" it.

Now when I awaken in SP I just lie there and await what's next. If nothing happens, I just go back to sleep. It's a bonus when it leads to a full separation.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla