Pictures! Black, Stars, purple sludgy stuff, flying, can see my hands?

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnome

I have color coded my experience. RED = OBE/AP  BLUE = just dreaming or not sure

Hi I'm new to the forum and to AP and OBE. I'm another person who has stuff happen to them within sleep rather than learning to AP or OBE. Ive researched a little so I know a little about lots of it. If you would like some more background info on me for some reason you can check it out in the new members part of the forum :)

Basically I have experienced OBE loads of times. I have to concentrate to sleep rather than concentrate to OBE. I'm not sure if I have got close to astral planes tho because I would of thought it would be an experience you would just know, a bit like the difference between dreaming and OBE. You KNOW when you are out of your physical body but still conscious.

Last night I felt the usual, woh! whats happening feeling as you go from sleeping or trying to sleep to vibrating, aware and generally feel like your entering or exiting something. I sorta just thought o crap I'm gonna be flying round my room again but then nothing happened I just saw black like the back of my eyelids when asleep in the dark.

Then I felt myself moving forwards towards the black (not physically). I saw some purple almost, sludgy liquid down each side (left and right) of my sight. After that I nearly got scared but thought to myself I may be astral projecting lets just carry on. I started to look at my hands. It was like I was in the superman position flying and when I looked at my hands they looked shiny a bit like they had been vacuum sealed in that annoying plastic on children's toys. As I carried on through the blackness like an airplane following a purple landing strip, stars appeared in the black. eventually the purple disappeared and then the stars.

I woke up like I had crash landed into my room snapping my bed in half. At this point, I don't think I was OBEing or APing as it felt more like a lucid dream not a conscious state. In the dream I ran up to tell my lodger and m8 upstairs my experience and to look at my broken bed. I got half way up the stairs and I could hear my lodgers music playing so I thought great hes still awake so I can go in and talk. He was in there with some of our childhood friends and one guy I couldn't recognize. Explained to them my trip. They all walked downstairs apart from that one guy. He went to the bathroom opposite. I got half way down the stairs and he shouted out, 'm8 come up hear someones broke the toilet. So I went back up turned the corner and he morphed into this weird creature. I excrement myself and woke up. Well I thought I woke up. Went upstairs to tell my lodger again. Could hear the same music and thought o dear I'm not awake. Was petrified that I would walk into my lodgers room and see the same people in there because I would then know I was dreaming the same dream. They were there so I screamed and actually woke up. Thought about it for a bit then started laughing haha. What a trip!

If anyone could shed some light on my experience that would be cool. Ive loaded up pictures and will do so on all my experiences because there doesn't seem to be enough pictures about OBE and AP and it will give other new comers something interesting to see.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

P.S I did the best I could to represent what I experienced but as you all probably know AP/OBE is kinda like more feeling with strange spacial awareness and time etc 

Pritchmr

I LOVE seeing people's pictures they make about their experiences! If I was a good enough artist and not ashamed of the pictures I make, I'd put them up here... I love the added visuals.. Keep them coming.

AndrewTheSinger

Good job, nice experience. Always go up the stairs, I think the entity was trying to show himself to you.
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

Gnome

hmm.. maybe he/she/it (lol) was my first entity.. Kinda felt more like OBE than astral. P.S. sorry for late post been a busy bee! new pictures coming soon!  :-D. Thanks for commenting everyone!