Going into area 51 via akashic records

Previous topic - Next topic

luffy28

Hi,
I wanted to know I asked this question on a group of FB but no one answered. I wanted to ask is it possible to go into area 51 but from the Akashic Records? An example could be I project (which I've only done once but it was unconscious and dreamlike) to February 25th, 1965 and then go into area 51 within the Akashic Records. I'm asking this because I know if someone tries to do it in real time they'll get caught. Would this work?

Thanks.

Phildan1

I don't know from where this fear spreading "get caught" comes from but the more interesting question is that could you handle what you get there or below the surface. I don't know what is there but it would better to do it via the "Real Time Zone" if you managed to get there. If something tries to get you, it may be your own fears. I'm sure many people will share their "wiseness" here but you motives are maybe wrong. I guess you want to find out what is there and look behind the lies and conspiracies but maybe you shouldn't do it. Maybe it won't change your life so much to the better direction. I guess you need rather a Remote Viewing technique which you may find on the web or here on Pulse. The question is, do you really want to do this? If yes, then forget everything you know about the potential place because it will be superimposed as an expectation with your fears on the actual experience. I think others will say much more, maybe some religious beliefs as always. But I think - mostly conspiracy people - tend to believe so much negative nonsense and otherworldly constructs about the actual real physical world, especially about aliens and dark secrets that they are spreading fear between each other. Look over Youtube or the internet. There so much competition on what is real and what is not (most are fear spreading belief systems without any solid foundations) that you can't find the underlying truth. So bear with it. Check the reasons why you want to go there. What is there are "alien" stuff there and you can't handle it, right? Humanity is not ready for many stuffs and that is why people are inventing something or downloading non-physical devices as thoughts and inspiration and they will lose it or forget it because they shouldn't invent them.

That's my insight.
Visit my blog site: http://daily-spirit.com

Nameless

Well the Akashic records won't actually take you to area 51. But if you can get into the records you might learn a thing or two about the area. I've never tried it myself. The A records are not something to trifle with and often can not be entered without a very good reason.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Xanth

The "akashic records" isn't quite what most people believe it to be.

The records are simply part of consciousness.  YOU are part of consciousness.... as such you already have direct access to this field of knowledge.

You just have to learn to listen.

funfire

From a phasing perspective, I would recreate the area, and lose all preconcieved conceptions of the storys behind it. I'm sure there's a lot of storys about area 51, so leaving all preconcieved notions at the door should be your first move. If it's possible get a good understanding of the geography of Area 51 google maps if possible so you can get an idea of what your phasing too. When you talk about time, thats most likely a wrong approach, Time has nothing to do with space when your phasing. whenever you enter an area say for example area 51, time and space while phasing, or whatever it is you do, should be much more compact, in that you could have an area 51 scenario of 2018, but at the same time you could see things that pertain to a diffrent time(like 1965) while still in this 2018 scenario. either way, i'd just drop the time value, could mess with what you want to find.

If anything first try to come up with what exactly it is you want to find. You state you just want to go to a time, that isn't a specific enough objective, if you want to find somehting.

I wouldn't be worried about being cuaght either, If they did have some sort of way to detect you got into there base, i'll give you their reaction. (Military guy) {alarm beeps} oh look, theirs the 42309235th non physical person to come here, woopty fricken doo {proceeds to sips coffee, and goes back to sleep}. I'm sure many non physical entitys have gone there, just becuase Area 51 is so well known, unconciously or not, many people visit that place non physically just becuase of how popular it is.

Love  :-)

baro-san

Time targeted projection are quite inaccurate. I suggest event targeted projection. Define simply and clearly the event you're looking for.
---
"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider."
- Sir Francis Bacon

Fresco

Be careful with this.  Rumor has it they have magnetic machines that can trap your astral body keeping you there and making your physical body  go into a coma

baro-san

Quote from: Fresco on September 10, 2018, 23:06:06
Be careful with this.  Rumor has it they have magnetic machines that can trap your astral body keeping you there and making your physical body  go into a coma
You didn't put a  :-) , so I guess you believe that.
---
"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider."
- Sir Francis Bacon

Smertrios

Quote from: Fresco on September 10, 2018, 23:06:06

So... in theory... if someone were to spy at area 51 we could learn how to make machines that can help us stay in the phase?

Fresco

Quote from: baro-san on September 11, 2018, 06:53:45
You didn't put a  :-) , so I guess you believe that.
I didn't put a  :-) , so I guess I believe that.

You catch on quick

baro-san

Quote from: Fresco on September 11, 2018, 16:03:13
I didn't put a  :-) , so I guess I believe that.

You catch on quick
I guess irony is lost on you.
---
- Sir Francis Bacon

Fresco

Fresco

Quote from: Smertrios on September 11, 2018, 14:47:24
So... in theory... if someone were to spy at area 51 we could learn how to make machines that can help us stay in the phase?
Yup....LOL.

I dunno if its true but rumor has it the Russians were spying on Area 51 and the Yanks had to do something to counteract that.
Russia at one point had a huge astral projection army spying on the rest of the world (and they probably still do to this day)