Got the vib

Previous topic - Next topic

RisingSon

Yup, another boring post about SP/Vib state.  I seem to get to this point pretty easily. Like many it used to scare the crap out of me.  That I've overcome, but find myself having a hard time "getting out".

A typical experience for me is to wake up into the vibrational state, feeling all the normal things, becoming aware of what is happening, and then just pooping out.  Yes, I've read all the techniques of exiting, and even have projected a few times completely, but my control during this state is poor at best.  I'd say that most of the time I even forget a particular technique, and so trying it is not an option.  I usually end up just trying to will myself out, even yelling things like "out of my body", "I want out", etc.

Following that I will eventually fall asleep and quickly go into hypnogogic imagery which sometimes even leads to low level states of lucid dreaming.  This process can happen several times in one night.

Thoughts of overcoming this impasse?  Is this just a matter of lack of discipline?

Nameless

All that yelling might be grounding you, lol. I've read a lot of techniques and I am likely the least disciplined person on the site so you might want to ignore me. Anyway, I do the same as you sometimes, that is wake up with the whole vibe thing going. When it happens the only thing I do is say, "I'm ready when you are." I either whisper or just say it in my head. Then I just relax into the vibes and enjoy them usually falling asleep.

But then I wake up already out. If not then I simply accept that maybe there is nothing for me at the moment and go back to sleep. I have found forced projections to be not nearly as informative or enjoyable as natural ones.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

RobertForsythe

Quote from: RisingSon on September 20, 2016, 22:05:14
Thoughts of overcoming this impasse?  Is this just a matter of lack of discipline?

Maybe. It depends.
Many people make the intent, "I am now exiting my body" ... and then they don't. There is a reason for this.

How much control do you have over your waking state?
How many people say to themselves, "Today, I will drink a glass of water instead of soda"...  (and then don't) ?
How many people say to themselves, "Tomorrow, I will wake up early and work out for 20 minutes... (and then don't) ?
How many people say to themselves, "Today, I will do 'X' instead of 'Y' "... ? (and then don't) ?

It doesn't have to be anything earth shattering... just small effort at implementing small changes in waking life will reflect as big changes in the subtle realms.