Guess it all comes to natural gift...

Previous topic - Next topic

Simo

As much as I hato to say it I guess it's true.So far I tried so many thing almost every evening night morning phasing alarm clock etc...Nothing ever worked.All of my obes were when I realized I was dreaming or in false awakening.One must have it like a gift or talent,like Monroe did - Lie down and voala vibrations and gets out. :cry:
Who am I is not important...My message is...

Szaxx

Vibrations ha, I know the frustration though.
If you can remember the feeling you have when you realise that your in a dream and then change it. The overall ambiance changes and then thoughts manifest. Its this feeling you really need to impress in your mind when you are deep in phase or which technique you use, intent to get this feeling with all its glory is a step to take. Really instigate this very strongly. Its life or death kind of strength.
If you phase and the visualisations are perfect the wierd sounds buzzing away. HIT the intent button.
Keep calm too, strong emotions or doubt will mess it up. If you exit to a safe place or void from your dreamstate, nows the time to BE THERE. Its look, its feel, everything
Give it time too. A subconcious programming takes 21 days or so to start its work.
Try this.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Simo

Can you be more specific on that mind programing?

Bedeekin

Quote from: Simo on February 19, 2013, 05:25:11
One must have it like a gift or talent,like Monroe did - Lie down and voala vibrations and gets out. :cry:

He didn't start experiencing OOBEs till he was in his 40s... I'm sure.

Simo

I dont want to wait that long  wow There is so much I want to see and try :D

ChopstickFox

What keeps me feeling positive is that it doesn't matter how you get there. :D I completely understand how it can be incredibly frustrating though...
Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.

justin35ll

It's not a gift it's just a matter of how bad you really want it. If you are ready it will happen. It's taken me a little over 5 years to finally be able to have conscious exits and I can still only do it after I've woken up from a full nights sleep. I hope I'll be able to achieve it through meditation or during an afternoon nap in the future.

My childhood consisted nothing of any of this. And also not of a very religious family either, thankfully. I stumbled upon a youtube video of astral projection one day while searching time travel and ever since then I have read about 10 books, lurked the forums getting as much info as I could and practiced. My mom thought I was depressed because of how much I was sleeping.
I'm a normal kid, I work on cars and drink beer on the weekends. Definitely not some gifted NPMR god

Bedeekin

Quote from: Simo on February 19, 2013, 09:21:47
I dont want to wait that long  wow There is so much I want to see and try :D

Well he wasn't trying.. it just happened. Maybe he may have had some success was he interested in it when younger. All I am saying is that you said he was a natural... yet he obviously wasn't.

It's not a gift as justin35ll says. It is a learned thing. It can't just be picked up like a computer game. It's actually one of the last things that we as humans can't get at the snap of our fingers. It takes hard work and dedication.. the best thing is.. you don't need any qualifications to achieve it.

AstralCody

It's not a gift in my opinion, but more of a natural thing that happens to us everytime we go to sleep, nap, etc. It's a state of consciousness or consciousness shift. I am pretty sure there are people who can be in two locations at once with full awareness whenever they want. I know someone who can do that. She comes over sometimes and we do experiments. One time I asked her if she could touch my hand, (she was typing to me while doing this) and I kid you not I felt energy grip around my wrist and my whole arm started to tingle and buzz.

This stuff is absolutely real, and honestly I think anybody can learn to do this at will with intent. Sure it's going to take hard work and maybe some people are a little more in tune to it at first. Just remember your body goes into sleep paralysis everytime your physical body goes to sleep to keep you from acting out your dreams. Now sleep paralysis isn't the only way to get out, (you're not actually getting out of body) You're already out. It's more you need to tap into your consciousness. But I recommend keeping alert when trying to sleep and with WILLPOWER stay awake to experience that sleep paralysis and vibrations. SO many things you can do. Never give up my friend. I been doing this for two years and I am by far not a pro. In fact I still ask questions all the time.

Good luck!

Astralzombie

Don't be that guy who gave up one attempt to soon.

What Szaxx was saying is what I call capturing that feeling. If you can remember how you felt when you had your awareness in your lucid dreams, you can bring that feeling back when your trying to phase consciously. What do you have to lose by not giving up? In contrast, you know what your losing if you do.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

AstralCody

Quote from: its_all_bad on February 19, 2013, 13:19:17
Don't be that guy who gave up one attempt to soon.

What Szaxx was saying is what I call capturing that feeling. If you can remember how you felt when you had your awareness in your lucid dreams, you can bring that feeling back when your trying to phase consciously. What do you have to lose by not giving up? In contrast, you know what your losing if you do.

Yup. =D I also notice the more you do this stuff, the more these events are going to come naturally to you too. Once you start experiencing the vibrations and stuff, you pick up on them more.. and more.. and soon it starts to come naturally even when you don't try an "attempt"

Simo

okay why when I suddenly wake up in the middle of the night I am not paralyzed?  :?

Astralzombie

Quote from: Simo on February 19, 2013, 16:21:36
okay why when I suddenly wake up in the middle of the night I am not paralyzed?  :?

I give up... Why? :-D
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

AstralCody

:lol: simo I wish I could explain it buddy. Don't give up!

Szaxx

Simo,
Never look at others 'signposts'.
It's particular to them. I've done this since my memories began. Never had the vibrations until ONE occasion after 10 years then again once 38 years later. I could run to the moon easier than forcing an inducement.
The sleep paralysis is another expected signpost. Yeah, never been stuck ever and thats a looong time.
If I was waiting for either to occur, I'd be on a one way trip at the end of my physical existance.
It's possible something simple is missed or probably overdone. To test the latter, take a two week break from anything related to an attempt.
These are wise words. After this time a detailed description of your attempts will certainly help.
PM if you wish for privacy.
That's if your break isn't mysteriously productive. :wink:

Simo

Quote from: Szaxx on February 19, 2013, 18:27:27
Simo,
Never look at others 'signposts'.
It's particular to them. I've done this since my memories began. Never had the vibrations until ONE occasion after 10 years then again once 38 years later. I could run to the moon easier than forcing an inducement.
The sleep paralysis is another expected signpost. Yeah, never been stuck ever and thats a looong time.
If I was waiting for either to occur, I'd be on a one way trip at the end of my physical existance.
It's possible something simple is missed or probably overdone. To test the latter, take a two week break from anything related to an attempt.
These are wise words. After this time a detailed description of your attempts will certainly help.
PM if you wish for privacy.
That's if your break isn't mysteriously productive. :wink:
I might take a break,that might be what i need who knows?I am trying many stuff -observviong darkness behind my eyelids,listening for the sound of ringigng in my ears,I imagine myself walking around the house...The alarm clock method...basicly it's that.So far no results..  :|

Lionheart

Quote from: Simo on February 20, 2013, 04:32:17
I might take a break,that might be what i need who knows?I am trying many stuff -observviong darkness behind my eyelids,listening for the sound of ringigng in my ears,I imagine myself walking around the house...The alarm clock method...basicly it's that.So far no results..  :|
There is such a thing as trying too hard.

That's a good idea, take a break, but don't be surprised though if you awaken in a involuntary/spontaneous OBE.  :-)

Simo

Quote from: Lionheart on February 20, 2013, 04:44:27
There is such a thing as trying too hard.

That's a good idea, take a break, but don't be surprised though if you awaken in a involuntary/spontaneous OBE.  :-)

All of my obes so far have been spontaneous :D

Szaxx

There's a saying 'expect nothing'.
This IS misinterpreted on many occasions.
You do your thing in the attempt and then stop.
At that point the rollercoaster is at the top of the drop.
If you try to force the issue from here its like you get your leg out of the car and kick hard on the external framework.

This resluts in the car going back down to the start point.
Once the visualisation starts to get very real with sounds and all, stop pushing it, wait a short time and it naturally progresses into a full panoramic scene with you in the centre.
This point onwards go like crazy to obtain full vision and mental clarity. You've done it, you're out.
A break is a good thing, try running fast all day. Your body needs a break.
This replaces the energy required.
You've tried this for a while and the intent is already present in your mind. One night it will automatically happen. If you notice a drunken feeling about you thats a precursor and exits from this are automatic.

Simo

Some success thin morning!One FA and few near separations!I guess I will go on with the alarm clock!

ChopstickFox

Quote from: Szaxx on February 20, 2013, 06:39:16
If you try to force the issue from here its like you get your leg out of the car and kick hard on the external framework.

Why am I picturing Final Destination now? :(
Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.

Lookedynamixhales

The problem i have is i get excited and lose all damn focus  :|

Szaxx

Fox, avoid the green car...
Look, emotions will kill it. Ignore it for now, do your thing slowly and wait around.