Have you ever travelled to the sky?

Previous topic - Next topic

illprotocol

Fwewyu Tìomumä

Pretty much whatever you think it's going to look like. In my first projection, I flew up into the sky (after doing some stuff on Earth), and into outer space. I passed the Moon and Mars, and then everything exploded (but that's a whole different story).

It was absolutely amazingly beautiful up there. I could see everything, and I felt this mondo feeling of benevolence inside me. It was like I could feel the whole universe squished up into my body. Hard to explain, but you'll know what I mean when you get to the "other side".

illprotocol

Great answer. I believe that whatever you're looking for will be revealed.

ChopstickFox

Certainly... And I hope I can soar up there someday and explore for myself! xD
Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.

illprotocol

So you have guides? Mine showed me a very unique kind of way to get up there, they led me to this lift, and it just lifted me, no need to take the challenge of flying there. Take a trip!

majour ka

Yeah sure have. Clouds sun and more sky

Fairywindblues

In my first ever projection, a guide showed up. She had really long straight black hair. She had a mother earth type of feel about her. She told me that a great way to project is to visualize a window and to picture yourself flying up out of it, and into the sky. So I did this. And, I flew up, into the bluest sky you could ever imagine. It was a rich, royal blue, that sparkled with life. I started flying around in the sky for a good minute. Gosh, it was so blue. I just looove the astral colors. When I get on the astral, it's like I put on HD 3D glasses that make all of the colors pop out. Beautiful.