Having two HUGE problems.

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.PumperNickle

I can never stay focused when I got to sleep and attempt to project. Any advice? I also  always get stuck at the vibration stage. After the vibrations stop, do I physically open my eyes and get up? Command my mental eyes and get up? Or just wait for my astral vision to come in after the vibrations cease and begin to navigate the astral by mental intent? Which one? Any feedback will be VERY helpful. Than You!
So close but so far to projecting. It'll come one day, i'll just have to wait.

Lionheart

Hello, here's some helpful tips.
#1 Never try to OBE in bed. All your life you have trained yourself that bed is for sleeping. Try Phasing sitting in a chair. You will immediately see better results.
#2 Ignore all the signposts, these are the vibrations, hypnagog imagery, moving up, moving down etc. Once you can get past these you will find success. Just observe them.
#3 Never open your physical eyes. If needed try a blindfold until you find the urge to open your eyes is gone. 
#4 This is the most important, practice, practice, practice!
Good luck and Safe Journeys  :-)

jkjk8991

My advice would be to not attempt to project when going to bed, at this point you want to go to sleep, and you will usually just end up passing out. Chenging locations to a couch could help. I'd suggest setting an alarm for 4 or 5 hours after you're going to bed, then waking up and try then.

As for getting stuck. I'd suggest ignore everything as previously suggested. You don't want to label things, just be passive. Ignore everything, I often find myself not remembering any of what happened before I project simply because I gave none of my focus to them. The more you get caught up in physical sensations such as vibrations or seeing colors the more you set yourself back. Sure you can observe them, but never label them or direct your attention to them. That's all I got, good luck!

bluremi

Trying to project before going to bed for the night is very difficult, will often lead to discouragement and even insomnia from the sheer effort of concentration. The best time to try is right after waking up in the morning. Try sleeping for 6 hours, waking up with an alarm, taking 10 minutes or so to wake up, and then going back to bed to try again.

If you feel STRONG vibrations try rolling out, sitting up, levitating up, etc. If the vibrations are weak and you can't intensify them, switch to another method such as:

-listening for sounds in your head
-observing images in the blackness
-imagine yourself doing some physical activity such as swimming, rolling left and right, rubbing your hands together, etc...

Once any of these becomes realistic, you try to roll out, sit up, levitate, etc...

Mr.PumperNickle

Thanks for the info, this'll really help me down the road. Once again thanks! :-D
So close but so far to projecting. It'll come one day, i'll just have to wait.