heard Inner Voice I think

Previous topic - Next topic

mcquack

Hello people of understanding,

I think my spiritual progress was halted from ill deeds I have done in the past year but a recent experience is a good sign that I am getting back on the right path.

About the experience I had the day before yesterday.

It happened after I failed my first CDL class B road test.  I was upset because I failed after running over a curb with the bus.

I only get two chances and I was extremely worried about the retake next day.  the day before I failed my first test I woke up like 5am extremely tired, at the end of the day I had this really strong urge to sleep, and my eyes were shutting themselves.

I went to sleep at 6pm on my back and immediately I went into sleep paralysis, it was very intense and I heard this voice which sounded like mine and was in my language saying, "OH no, the mirror the mirror, " "warya(boy), the mirror the mirror"

After that episode, I knew that meant something because I heard my inner voice more than once before. About a year ago I was in an office helping a friend of mine make a website.  He put someone on the speakerphone and after they were done talking, I was about to make a bad comment about the voice of the person in the other line and I heard something in my head say it is his father, I ignored that voice and I embarassed myself when he responded "that is my freaking father".

Anyways, back to the topic.

Day 2 of my cdl test, after my first failure.

I did well on the freeway and just as I was heading back to the parking lot, the tester made me go through a small area of construction which had a narrow road.  My left mirror bumped a sign and I failed.

Then it occured to me that the voice I heard the previous night, was referring to that mirror.

I was told that I did well and can come back in six months, because that is the law and they can't over turn it.

I am not upset anymore because I have an interview this week with a school bus company but what upsets me is that the inner voice is not detailed enough, no vivid images at all just a voice.  I can't control it but if it tried to communicate with me shouldn't it do it in a way that will get the message across to me.

And what makes matters worse is that I rarely hear it.  I hear it Only when their is a strong worry and anxiety.
-McQuack

Rastus

You have more than one inner voice.  There is your minds chatter(always past/future related, doesn't live in the NOW)., as well as your Ego(usually bad, always lies).  What you are listening to is most likely your higher self/soul.  It takes practice to listen to it.  Even more practice to have a conversation.

Let me ask you something, do you take time to listen?  To quiet your mind and listen when you have a question?

Spiritual progress is never halted.  Sometimes there's a lesson in there you need to learn, and God is infinity patient until you learn it.  So you had a warning, you didn't listen to it, and you now have 6 months to think about it.  So what will you do with the 6 months?  I would think spending a little time each day on the inner voice can't hurt  :wink:   Your Higerself is trying to tell you something......

-Namaste
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

Astral-Jas

wow this is realy interesting, I too hear my guide from time to time. He/she reminds me to do my assignments that I forget to do. Good luck :)