heart chakra sensation

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

It might have been in Astral Dynamics, but it definitely sounds familiar. The thing to keep in mind is that it is not the actual heart even though it feels that way.

Grenade01

Yeah
Sometimes when I first started I would have weird chest sensations.  I must've had a blockage because sometimes they got quite painful.  Felt like my heartbeat was beating really fast until I realized that the beats would sometimes overlap and then I decided it sounded more like I had two heartbeats.  I dont get many strange chest sensations anymore though, aside from a slight pressure sometimes.  Most my problem is in my head, I feel as if my sinus pressure becomes immense sometimes, even though I can breathe and realize my ears arent plugged either.  I try not to bring the energy past my neck because of this. If they are blockages Im just going to avoid them for a while because its just not a fun thing when I bring the energy up there, =(  hopefully they slowely clear up as i raise energy in other places.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/You must try some of my purple berries.
I've been eating them for 6 or 7 weeks now, haven't got sick once.
Prolly keep us both alive.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

jsoper

I've had those head sensations too...  feels like enormous sinus pressure coming from the top...  I shifted my point of awareness all around my head about an inch or two from the surface and it slowly panned out and the sensation passed down through my neck into the sub-navel storage center...

------------------
jonathan.soper
------------------

Ryno

I was wondering if any of you have had a splitting headache after doing energy work? I was working a little yesterday on raising my energy. I was very relaxed. All of a sudden I was disturbed by my dog barking right next to me. It scared the crap out of me. A few minutes later I started getting a splitting headache. Do you think it may have been because of the nature at which I suddenly interupted the energy work?

Grenade01

After having a wacky experience involving possibly overcharging my brow, and either remote viewing or obe'ing to several places at once (not sure exactly, I explained it in some other thread)  I had a splitting headache.  this was about 3 weeks ago.  I think i mustve taken aspirin / tylonal / ibuprofin/ alieve...and waited 6 hours before it wore off.. I dont even remember how many i took, but im sure it was enough to not be good for my liver.  It hurt so bad i couldnt open my eyes and i was close to tears..
overall...a sucky experience!!!

but usually i dont get anything more than an uncomfortable pressure which goes away pretty quick

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/You must try some of my purple berries.
I've been eating them for 6 or 7 weeks now, haven't got sick once.
Prolly keep us both alive.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Tom

Hi, Ryno. It sounds like you may have been so relaxed as to have been out of body. The symptoms the way you described them sound like the same ones of snapping back into the body abruptly. This is not just theoretical. It sounded just like the way it was for me. Unfortunately the effects lasted a couple of weeks. The headache didn't, but it took a while to be able to relax easily again.

Ryno

I guess its a possibility. It was kind of like i was jerked back to awareness when my dog barked in my ear. I didn't try any excersizes at all yesterday. I dont have the headache anymore but i am nervous about being interupted again. My dog barks all the time so I dont know how to go about it. Its wierd because I dont ever remember him disturbing me before.

Tom

Is it possible that your dog was barking at your energy body, which would have been floating nearby your physical body? Cats are the ones who are supposed to see energy, but your dog could be an exception. I don't know enough about animals. It definitely sounds like you were out of body near your body. The anxiety will go away on its own, but it will be faster if you can take definite steps to avoid interruption.

rodentmouse

i had this amazing sensation at my heart chakra a few nights ago,  it felt as if it was pummeling really fast and i could hear this awesome sound, as if a basketball was repeatedly slammed of one of the lockers you get in high schools, anyone else had this?