heaven or just a resting place?

Previous topic - Next topic

Cherry

I must pre-warn that this post is rather long and detailed as it's just a copy from my astral log accounts. My brother Aerotus introduced me to this site, and I hope that this experience may be of interest to you..

AUGUST 21 2005.

Definitely a major breakthrough today.

My partner went to work and I continued to doze on lying on my side

Don’t recall being lucid in the first place, but conclude that I must’ve been in order to jet off into space.. more like jumping and never coming down… normally when this happens my focus is lost, everything goes pitch black,  and I return to my normal body.

But this time, I opened my astral eyes and I could see my own two forearms in front of me, my arms were bent and my fists were clenched with sparkly gold/silver dust flying off them, as if I was travelling swifly, smoothly and fast. After concentrating and being bemused by the appearance of my hands, something caught my eye and I focused on what was behind my hands.. and I realised all of a sudden that I was in the astral planes… I could see that tube thingy that you go down, with all the planes attatched to it.. it wasn’t exactly how it looked on the back of Robert bruce’s book..BUT VERY SMILAR. And I instinctively knew what it was because it the structure was unmistakable. :shock:

I started going to the left a bit down one of the planes.. but at the time I thought that I was losing focus, so I willed my self out and continued down this endless tube lined with swirling neon lights fading into each other like smoke.

Suddenly I felt my self gently going backwards, and thought I had been pulled out of the tube when I saw this derelict but beautifully peaceful sight with massive steel bridges and a just darkening sky about an hour or 2 after sunset I think. All this time flying backwards slowly. I thought I had been pulled out of the beginning of the tube, but in retrospect, it appears I may have just entered one of the planes whilst going backwards and didn’t realise.

The next thing I know, I land in this beautiful garden…. Well.. bigger than a garden.. more like a park but more personal and homely than a park. There were paths, streams (not big ones.. just very shallow trickley streams, lush deep green trees and it was in every way tranquil; comparable to some of the scenery on crouching tiger hidden dragon but still had path-like, gravel paths which were more winding than straight, with small trees everywhere, so sometimes it would be hard to tell what was behind the corner or how big the whole park actually was.

I remember my knees felt weak and I do recall falling into a very shallow stream and being dragged along it on my front, like I was being powered by flying fuel which I still couldn’t properly control. I was dragged along lush vibrant green grass which was saturated with fresh trickling water, but I don’t recall feeling or getting wet. I couldn’t believe I was there.. soooo excited and concentrating so hard on everything so as not to lose focus.. but for the first time, I didn’t feel in any danger of being sucked out of the park.. everything was so solid and seemingly so stable.

I saw ppl sitting round in the garden… first of all in twos.. I saw 2 oriental ppl.. young girls…I thought they may speak mandarin, so I nervously asked them “nee cur yee swor ying wun ma?” (do you speak English?) and they kind of looked at me blankly so then I walked a little more just staring at my surroundings, and I came across 2 girls who I thought were Japanese students because of their uniforms..They were sitting on a very small wall of bricks, like the borders that line a flower bed, about 2 or 3 layers high. I decided to give it another shot… “dui bu chee, ching wun, nee hui swor ying wun mah?” and the girl sitting on the left facing me lifted her head and said “yah” I remember she was wearing a hat. A small rimmed kind of sun hat, if you like. I looked at her and “si?” and she smiled.

They resumed their conversation and I continued walking down the path til I came to a small little building which reminded me of  the girls and boys toilets in a park(obviously much nicer), with a side for girls to go in and a side for boys.. there was no labelling though, and this small edifice was made of perfect red bricks.

There I saw a little girl in the entrance.. she was wearing a light white summery dress (sleeveless) with light, maybe faded colour flowers on it. She had a short bob of fairy like blonde hair and blue airs and fair complexion.. she must’ve been about 6 or 7 I think. I asked her what her name was and she said “I’m Annie”.. We were rolling around of the grass talking and she was smiling until she rolled over and again and stared deep into my eyes becoming all serious and concentrating hard looking into my eyes. I sensed something was wrong by the way she was staring at me.. she said “you’re dead aren’t you?”

:shock:

I was a little taken aback by her comment and I said with a chuckle, “WELL, I sure HOPE NOT!”.

“you must be dead if you’re here though”

I said getting up off the grass “well, if I am dead, I’ll come back here to find you. It’s Annie, isn’t it?

She said,  “yes. Come and look for me in the fire house” .. instinctively, I felt that she had died in a fire.

As I was walking out of the park, I saw behind some foliage other small secluded seating areas with 2 ppl sitting on a bench.. not together.. one of the women was fairly old with a walking stick, but not frail looking. She did look a bit distressed… perhaps she had just arrived in confusion. Her head was down but as I walked by on the other side of the tree she looked up and caught my eye.

I walked out of the park and walked into what reminded me of my primary school playground set out.. so in that way, I felt I knew where I was going. There were a lot of ppl playing football on the concrete playground… young men.. but I thought that they would distract me with all the movement, so I chose to walk past them, across the playground, focusing on the door and went into the building, which seemed a little dark and gloomy in comparison…

Then everything went black, and slowly I felt my body back in my body…I knew I was on the fringe on going back in, but I didn’t know how and steadily the reality around my physical body became evident. I woke opened my eyes at around 11.28am and tried to ring my brother immediately.. This experience felt like it lasted about 5 minutes or maybe even more, because I felt so relaxed and calm, like I had all the time In the world talking to Anne.

The suggestion that I was dead didn’t even scare me, it was so peaceful and beautiful in that park.

Aerotus

My sis definitely has a natural ability to project. I look forwards to hearing more of her experiences! Its great that someone so close to me can also AP. Not surprising though, I taught her how to do it 2 years ago!  :P
Success - It is not the position you stand, but the direction you look

Telos

That was a very good quality retelling of an interesting experience. I hope you stick around.

benrachor

There is a place I have heard of called "summer land."  It's kind of like a half-way-house for the dead.  A transition place for them before the move on to the other side.  Summer land as I have head it called it an idealistic place that is basically summer all the time.  Example, park like setting, birds singing, sun shinning all the time. and things like that.  

From my experience, I have heard of mediums that can kind of tap into or visit summer land for the purposes of communication with the dead.  I have heard that it is fairly easy to talk to spirits there because it's not really the "other side", it's just kinda like the "side lines" of the spirit world.  

However, I don't see any reason why someone couldn't actually project there on accident or on purpose for that matter.

Best of luck, hope this helps...

"A wise man sees with his heart, not his eyes"