hello

Previous topic - Next topic

ELias

I was wondering if you guys can help me out.  Well ive been so interested in obes's ever since i read Robert Petersons book on them.  Its almost become and obsession and Ive had 1 obe after a lucid dream.  It only lasted a couple minutes, a lot of that time i was struggling to get out .  My arms were free, icoudnt see them though but i knew i was moving them around.  When i tried to lift my head up, it only lifted about 6 inches and i felt this incredible force holding me back.  Its really hard to describe but the noises i heard while i was trying to get out were like rubber streching kind of.  I dont know if that makes sense but thats the best i can describe it.  

Well that was a few weeks ago and i cant seem to pass the stage where my whole body gets numb and I feel a slight rockin sensation.  I stay in that stage forever and I cant advance.  Also when i try to move my hands upward theyll feel very heavy.  It would be awesome if i can get some advice on this.

Krevency

Well, my limited knowledge suggests that your whole body numb thing would be the trance state.

I actually haven't read peterson's book, but I would recommend that you either check out Robert Bruce's book Astral Dynamics, or look through the OBE tutorials at www.astraldynamics.com.  You could probably use some good energy body excersizes.

Agntneo

Well at one point I also was stuck in the numb state as I call it. :P
When you first acheive the deep trance state it feels very different.
Light trance feels somewhat the same.

I've had a few conscious projections but they've always been when I was in deep trance.
I'd like to manage a light trance projection sometime.
People Can Fly

Selski

Hello Elias

I can relate to your experience.  My first OBE came about from a lucid dream.  Fortunately, I managed to get completely out, but I understand your frustrations.  

My second OBE was over a month after my first, which was a heck of a long time to wait when it was constantly on my mind.  I got to the point when I thought to myself, "ok, that was a one-off, it's not going to happen again...just leave it, relax and go to sleep."  There began my second OBE.

My advice is to keep thinking about it, relax into the sensations, enjoy the rocking (that's one of my favourites).  Don't rush to the next stage – become fascinated with what's happening to you right now.  I find with the rocking that there comes a time when I just simply know that I'm totally "astral" and ready to leave my physical body.  I then roll out (literally roll either left or right, it doesn't matter, as if you were rolling over in your bed).  Walk around a bit and if you can go through doors, chances are you are now in your second body.  :lol:

I know it's an annoying thing to be told – but relax with it, become nonchalant almost to the point of boredom - it'll come then.

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.