help?

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrik

Lenny26,

Only higher beings can with certainty help you achieve projection. You could always ask some higher being to help you with that. But unless you have actually done some serious work on your own, and really put effort in it, I doubt you will be given help. You need to show that you are seriously interested in it, and not just want a quick solution to have some fun. If some being thinks you need help, you will probably be given it, when the time is right.

Normal spirits, like us on this forum, CAN at times help friends etc wake up in the astral by waking up the energy body while asleep. Though when doing this it is very likely you won't remember. You basically need to be in the proper state of your sleep cycle (not sleep too heavily), be open for it etc for this to succeed. However there are a few things which makes this not possible as well. First one either has to know you pretty well, so to "think" oneself to you, which basically cannot happen through a forum in my oppinion. That or we need to know the exact location to your home. And memorizing the country, position of the city and exact directions to your house in this city is not something easily done.

I suggest that if you want to experience astral projection, you have to do like the rest of us... practise, practise, practise!

dkj400

How exactly do you ask for help?

astral-boy

Have you read this? http://www.astralpulse.com/guides/oobe/Treatise.PDF

I have just had one yet but it was amazing! Lasted a very short time.

[^]

Lenny26

yes i guess i'll have to be patient.
i've been practising meditation every night so far, i've had a bit of luck, i felt like i was slideing a bit and my hands felt like they where reversed; like they where faced up when they where faced down kind of like my hands had freedthemselves but the rest of me was still struggleing to let go. does this sound like a near OBE?
i remember about a year ago i had this realy lucid dream of a dark woman telling me that my palms where opening up, i took it as a symbol to my opening of awareness or something. what do ytou think it means?

Zarklon

Lenny , dont think that OBE's take a tremendous amount of effort to achieve.  I had my first one in only 4 days of practicing.. A person I met over the weekend started talking to me and we got on the subject of OBEs. I told him a lot about them and that night he had his first OBE without much prior knowledge about them.  I havent OBEd in about 2 weeks and before that one , it was 2 months.  They are getting harder for me yet I'm noticing that I am hardly putting up much of an effort anymore these days.  Just practice a bit and play with new techniques. Good luck
Loving yourself first is the most important step you must take before you can truly love someone else.

Feel free to ask me anything. I'll try to offer advice if I can.

Yahoo IM: Spiritual_guy_19
AIM: ScrotomicBomb

Lenny26

hey everyone,

i've never been able to escape my body before, that is i have never been able to achieve astral projection, as far as i know.

i was hopeing maybe if some of the more experienced people could summon me there, to an astral plane, like the stone henge or something

i'm a bit timid about it, i just want to chill out and learn how to have out of body experiences. i've always wanted to fly.

so please help us out, summon me out there, (just hope i don't get stuck out there) is it possible to do this?

thanks

lenny