Help- Child crossed over but not adjusted

Previous topic - Next topic

jason

Hello.If you know how to achieve a  lucid dream,and if you have enough energy,you can try verbally requesting to go to him.I have never tried it to reach a specific person (yet),but I have crossed over to the real time zone using this method.The hard part is having enough energy and awareness to remember what you wanted to do,not get distracted,maintain awareness, and leave the dream behind.

The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.

AuraAstris

Thanks Jason,

I'm a beginner in this and haven't got 'liftoff' yet but I'll try the lucid dream.
I think it's the best I can do besides meditating and sending the child light.

Thanks again!
Chris

Every Man and Woman is a Star

Leyla

From what I know organizing even a few people to pray and send positive energy is incredibley helpful. It has the effect of a care package. Like sending him a gift.
You don't have to cross over to him to be useful. You can be a guardian angel from over on this side- like our guides are to us from over on that side.
Keep a candel lit- every time you see the candel you will think of him, even subconsiusly. Get others to do the same.
Tell his loved ones to talk to him, the dead can hear us and feel us over there.
The catholics and buddists have a long history of praying for those souls who are lost and confused and stuck in purgatory.

Meg

These are perfect suggestions.

I had a lucid dream/OBE where I met my grandfather very recently. It was amazing; he died when I was a three weeks old. He told me to pick up my singing again, that he used to love watching me sing. People who have crossed over are always with us - its such a beautiful thought.

Meg

"...listening like the orange tree..."  - John Shaw Neilson

http://journeytothecentre.blogspot.com

michael

you obviously know him..thinkof him as hewas..the way he spoke..walked..talked..vividly as you can..send love to him..all you can do meantime..regularly as you can..can you do this??/

Qui-Gon Jinn

If this is how it is really "working", that we as individuals really "cross over", which I reckon most of us desire to be the case, what about mentally retarded people? Do they become "normal" when they cross over? 2 cents?

- Your focus determines your reality -

Meg

I read a wonderful book called "Cloudstreet" by an Aussie author named Tim Winton; part of it was about just this. Without going into details, it turned out the whole story was being told by an intellectually disabled person at the moment of death, when his life "flashed before his eyes" in full clarity.

People frequently talk about various bodily conditions having no effect in the astral - such as if you have had a leg amputated, or you are in pain due to illness etc. In my opinion, an intellectual disability is something physical, it's a result of parts of the brain not being in their full working order. I think if people with intellectual disabilities projected, they would have the same experiences as anyone else, but they would not have the same means to understand and interpret this once they were back in body. I think it would be the same thing with death.

And If you believe in reincarnation, the whole idea of peolple carrying disabilities beyond their lifetime changes.

Meg

Windameir

quote:
And If you believe in reincarnation, the whole idea of peolple carrying disabilities beyond their lifetime changes

Meg,
Im wondering what is your beleif in what happens to people with disabilites after they die. Do you believe that they carry over in some way or that they are fully healed or is it something else?

Happy Travels
Windameir

Meg

Windameir - It's something I've given a fair bit of thought to, mostly because I work with people with disabilities - mostly psychiatric, though we have some  with intellectual disabilities and aquired brain injuries.

I do believe in reincarnation, and that we choose the lives we are born into so that we can learn the appropriate lessons. I think that disability is a part of that (not that I'm BLAMING anyone for their disability, if you know what I mean).  

I don't think pure spirit would have such limitations. I imagine death in general as being the moment when all those things are transcended, and you can see the purpose and the pattern of your lifetime with full awareness and appreciation. We all have limitations - they may just be our egos or something, rather than an actual physical or intellectual disability - but I think death would take us beyond them.

And besides, after hearing some of the saddest, most unjust stories you can imagine.. I NEED to believe there is a purpose to it, and a better "life" waiting for my patients.

Meg

AuraAstris

Hello all,

What is the best thing to do to aid a young soul that crossed over too soon and is having difficulties in transition? I know he has troubles from my readings (I do astrology, I Ching , Tarot). How can one help him? He was 13 yrs old, disappeared 10/24 and was found dead yesterday.

How to help him now?

Thanks
Chris

Every Man and Woman is a Star