Help!! I'm stuck in my head...........

Previous topic - Next topic

r1c1

Hi all

I have regular SP episodes but can never get any further. It doesn't matter how much information I collect, I always panic during the SP phase and can't get OBE or Lucid.
Last night I got into SP then had the vibrations and whooshing noise I thought I'd try to get out of body. After a couple of minutes nothing was happening and then panic set in again.

Is anyone else stuck at this stage where it's just me, my thoughts and darkness.

Thanks

Jdeadevil

Don't do anything, it sounds counter-productive but you'll find more doors to go through if you don't do anything and allow the vibrations and symptoms to continue. Phasing is where you instantly transport to where you want to go without actually making any initial exit, like you're going inwards instead of outward, it's almost like the WILD technique for lucid dreaming but.. Not.. If you see scenes start to appear in your mind when all this is happening, focus on that and you'll be somewhere else.

Lionheart

Jdeadevil has some great advice here!  :-)

Just practice for now getting to the vibrations and any other "sign posts" along the way.

By doing this you see that the vibrations are natural and can then move on to your next experience.

It's important right now to passively observe at this point and ALLOW what happens to happen.

You will know when you are ready to shift, there is no mistaking it!  :wink:

r1c1

Thanks for the advice.

How long do I have to stay in the paralysis stage, as that's the part that scares me and I end up waking myself.

Lionheart

Quote from: r1c1 on May 10, 2013, 17:18:23
Thanks for the advice.

How long do I have to stay in the paralysis stage, as that's the part that scares me and I end up waking myself.

As long it takes you to passively observe it and move one.

The paralysis state only stays as long as you maintain your focus on your physical body.

Use this time to think about beautiful beaches or some other fantasy area you wish to see.

See the paralysis stage as a process, kind of like a launching pad. Welcome it!  :-)

Frequent Flier

Have you ever tried what Monroe used to teach: speed up the vibrations?  By concentrating on that, by thinking of it, etc at first they respond subtly he said but eventually they speed up and become less rough. You may feel warmth, tingling, etc,  but no more paralysis. If you move it will either be hallucinatory or an OBE.

Astralsuzy

Quote from: r1c1 on May 10, 2013, 17:18:23
SP does not last very long.  It is very quick.  Sp cannot hurt you. Try to enjoy that stage as you can get out of your body.  I used to get sp a lot and I loved it.  I was wide awake.  I could not move.  I would spiritually get out of my body.  It was fantastic to be able to do that.  If you do not want to do that, you could try other ways to get out.

r1c1

I'll try to go with it next time. Even though I know what sp is, it still catches me out sometimes. I had an episode again last night but didn't have the mental clarity to go with it. Instead I moved my finger to wake out of it then drifted back to sleep. Wasted opportunity again.

Lionheart

Quote from: r1c1 on May 11, 2013, 08:38:39
Wasted opportunity again.
Never a wasted opportunity.

Take this as another learning experience.

Now you are capable of getting to SP and seeing all the various symptoms, so now you know better how to handle it.

That sounds like a lesson learned, not a wasted opportunity!  :wink:

Astralsuzy

Lionheart is correct.  I think we all do things that we realise we should have done differently.  It is all about learning.  If we learn from it, it is not a waste.