help with projection

Previous topic - Next topic

astral man

Hey again guys,
                      I am reading a book by Robert Monroe, called Journeys out of the body. Anyway in his book, he was pulled out of his body by spirits, into the astral... I was wondering, if you knew someone that could AP, could you get them to come to you when you are practicing to project, and pull you out of your body and have a conscious OBE???

I was just wondering, as i still have not projected, and i was thinking that I could get in contact with a local psychic or APer, and get them to help me.....Although it would have to be in secret lol as my parents are sort of against me trying to AP, they don't care about me researching it, and doing the forum, as they think that I am asking questions not actually about me and what I am doing.... Anyway could my idea work? :?
"People only see what they are prepared to see."

The Night Mist

I have a better ideea...
It is very difficult for another projector to find you and stuff ssoooo...(and since Robert Monroe was pulled out by a spirit) I was thinking you could call 2 Archangels to aid you in this...
Archangel Raphael and Michael are very nice and like to help people but you must have patience. This is not an easy task, to OBE, it requires a lot of discipline and all.
For how long have you been trying to OBE?

astral man

It may sound a bit impatient, but i have been practicing for about a month now, and I think i am getting really close, but i was just wondering if someone could help give me that boost out.

Thanks for the idea, but how to i call or summon the angels???

astral man

how do i call the archangels???

Astralwych

Just call them, and be respectful ;)

astralpwka

When I was learning to AP, I asked a friend to stop by out of body and "help me out". He said when he showed up but couldn't detect me. I, however, detected him. I knew exactly when he arrived, but was unable to separate.

I read somewhere that projecting in groups is easier as well....

The Night Mist

Oh sorry astral man...forgot about this post, sorry
If you want to call an (arch)angel say a prayer before and then ask them to come to you and help you with your projection but don't expect that the first time they come they will help you project, these things take time but they will definitely boost and accelerate your ability to project!....also you might want to call your guardian angel too and tell him to hold your hand and imagine that he does, and try to feel it...you see that when you get into a light trance you'll feel as if you are being hold by the hand.

astral man

thanks guys that helps alot :wink: