help....sleep paralisys stronger???

Previous topic - Next topic

Qwerty

Well, people say that the best time for oobe is in morning. I am beginner at this, but i think that paralisys is some sort of light trance state in your case. And you can't get out because you are stopping yourself. You just need to remember how nice it was. And I envy you because I have never had an oobe, and i'm trying whole year.

cube

I've found something that works 100% of the time for me to go from sleep paralysis to OBE: Start taking deep breaths. You'll raise your energy level higher and naturally float out of your body.

For me, whenever I reach paralysis if I try to roll out of my body or move my arms, I eventually just wake myself up.

The only trick is to just do breathwork and naturally exit without struggle. This has always worked for me within a few seconds.
OBE Guide: www.saltcube.com/obe-guide/
Find APers near you: www.saltcube.com/nearMe
Bimonthly OBE Newsletter: www.saltcube.com/?t=newsletter

Hannah b

thanks!!!
cube -  funny because taht's exactly what I did today (before reading your reply) and I ended up flying somewhere in the universe...;))..thanks a million...raising energy seems to be the right thing because when I'm in this state, I feel the"low energy shallowness"..you probably know what I mean...
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you Qwerty!!
many thanks again!!!
The only constant in the Universe is change

cube

Here's something else I learned recently, breathing deeply will only send you out of body if you are truely paralysed. I've tried this when I was in a deep trance with vibrations and all it did was push me out of trance.

So, breathing deeply is excellent if you are in such deep paralysis that you can't move anything. But if you can still move any part of you body don't do deep breaths.

Probably it's best to have already raised lots of energy in the days prior, rather than waiting until the last possible moment to raise it by breathwork. This is one of those specialty tricks that work great in specific circumstances.

sain

is it possible to conciosly enter a sleep paralis state? i have sometimes felt like i can't move when i stop mediating, but i still can't oobe.  do i need to go into a trance state before i can oobe?

cube

There are people who have OBEd while flying planes and driving cars so you don't need to be total trance to OBE. I think an OBE happens when you a.) have enough etheric energy to do it and b.) your consciousness is not focused in the physical.

So, it should be possible to OBE by daydreaming and sitting in the sun getting charged up.

sain

do i have to actively absorb energy, or will i be able to get an oobe just by sitting where there is a high concentration of energy? will sitting in moonlight work too, or does it need to be sun? i usually do it at night so i am absorbing moon energy if i absorb any energy at all.

cube

It's a lot better to have raised all your energy during the day before you try to project. I stand by my statement that you could project while charging up in nature but it's probably better to do one and then the other.

Here's what I've found works for me:
1.) Charge the air
2.) Do breathwork
3.) Lay down and relax while visualizing something. Do mind blank but have a running visualization or something to keep your 3rd eye active. The idea is to have your physical eyes fall asleep but your 3rd eye be awake.
4.) When the vibrations come, do more breathwork to get enough energy to separate
5.) Keep deep breathing throughout the projection to keep your energy level high and make it last

By breathwork, what I do is three or four groups of 20 deep breaths. I breathe through both my mouth and nose with my tounge slightly restricting the air so that it runs along the top of my mouth. This is reported to stimulate the pineal.

If you raise enough energy that way you'll get strong vibrations, especially in the areas where you have blocks. For me I get them really strong in the throat chakra.

The best way I've found to raise energy is to breathe in charged air. A lot of times the air is kind of dead and dull especially if you're in a city with unhappy people. What I do is intend that all the air I breathe will become charged to the highest appropriate energy level for raising my energy level.

I also intend that my intent on the air is viral, in that any air particles that touch the air I breathe have their energy levels raised and propagate their effect on the air on and on.

Doing that makes the air feel good to breathe after a day or so, but often it goes back to normal pretty fast and needs to be recharged.

Spending time in the sun is good because it helps you make melatonin which enables you to relax deeply. Looking at the sun right at sunset and sunrise is good because it activates vitamin production and stimulates your 3rd eye.

Also, I use silicone earplugs to keep things quiet, and turn off the electronics in the room. Especially fans because the spinning motors give off lots of EMF which interferes with your brain's functioning.

Also, I've found that reading a book on AP right before bed makes it so I'm a lot more likely to have sleep paralysis that leads to an OBE.

sain

hey, thanks for the help. i'll try that. [:D]

Kazbadan

Cube has give nice tips for you! I never obed but i have (not so often this days) sleep paralysis (i will just say SP).

SP is a normal mechanism in order to avoid our body to do the things that we do while dreaming. Just before our mind awake, that defensive mechanism stop and only a few seconds later our mind stops the sleep. For that reason we never are aware of the paralysis, but everybodyhas it! This is a scientific explanation that scientists have.

So, sometimes just happens that our mind awakes just before the mechanism, and it is on this situations that we are aware of sleep paralysis. Doctors says that it is completly normal to have this, it is not dangerous. The problem is that it scares the ones that have it!

It is said too that people that suffer of insomnia have more probability to be aware of sleep paralysis (SP happens everyday to everypeople, not the same about being aware on that)because they awaeke at any time while sleeping, and that  time it could be the wrong time, like in the SP...

When i have SP i use the techniques that Cube said: just breath slowly while trying to move the  fingers. You will get "normal" in no time! Remember: it is normal and not dangerous.

BTW: at some time ago that i dont have aware SP and that it is quiet bad (maybe) because i am trying to use SP as a ramp to have my first obe (i almost had it but my fear of obe was my obstacle!! arghh!!).
I love you!

holy reality

what are you afraid of?

if you find some sort of "evil" "presence" in the room.... maybe try and create a happy presence there to counteract it... when you are in a deep enough SP your imagination is extremely strong, a few times I'd just very fleetingly imagine a spider, like... at the foot of the bed... (a giant one :/ ) and then bam I'd feel it's presence there.. and then I"d get scared, and then i'd feel it clamp into my legs (probably just the effects of a deepening paralysis since I just induced a sort of... dream creation to be) and then i'd force myself awake.

I've learned not to do that... but it can be pretty hard when you're scared... so it just occurred to me... maybe just imagination something else there to protect you... like a huge grizzly bear... or a dragon.... or something... or imagine a machine gun just in front of your hands and grab firm hold of it until it feels real and you exit body with it in your hand....

I've never tried anything like that becuase I usually just tend to exit and deal with whatever presence I've manifested... but... that's because the recurring guy in my dreams isn't scary... usually.

Without knowing what it is that has scared you I can't help you a lot, but one thing that will help you overcome your fears is to not read negative experiences about spirits and nightmares and things.

and if you are deep enough to be imagining and feeling presences in the room, exiting is flawlessly easy, providing you aren't scared... it feels just like getting up out of bed.

the other kind of mild sleep paralysis where you are in your room in the morning and want to wake up... I'm not sure how to project from those, sometimes I want to but usually I just want to get up at that point...

So I can't help you there... but if you're deep enough to imagine things and have them come to be, you're deep enough to easily get out.

Deep breathing sounds like a good idea to try and bring yourself to that level.
!..............!

Kazbadan

Hi Holy Reality! YOu didnt mentioned the receiver of your message, but i suppose that it is me. If so, thanks for your help!

My fear, that i experienced only few times, because only a few times i tried to obe, it is from a different nature. I dont have any presence in my room.

The problem is other: one day i was almost getting out of my body. I felt the buzz, a very nice and warm vibration sensation (really warm, even when i thnik on it i feel calm) and i even felt my astral body starting to get out. But only on that exactly moment i get in real contact with obes: until there it was just many theory and many discussions in Astral Pulse. Nothing can prepare us (i think) to the real impact of obes.

I was almost getting out of my body! Strange thing! Just imagine: we can seperate us from our physical body! The impact of this idea and all the concept of life-after death, for the first time as touched medeeply by being so close with such experience. It was this impact that caused me fear. I just thought "Oh Jesus, this is really strange, getting out of body it is completly crazy! It is possible  but very strange! It scares me that i can leave my body...i dont know why but it scares". The shock as made me return to my body!

Some minutes later i was awake and looking to a beautifull sky, it was a very sunny day an i thought "Stupid, at this moment i could be flying near that cloud feeling this nice sun, looking from the skyes to all the beautys in the Earth!".

Even with that idea i think that now, on this moment,i havent make the fear to disapear..i dont know why. But when i look to a brigthy day of sun, the fear is gone for some moments.

To be honest, since that day that i didnt have more oportunities: i have many stressing work, and i cant loose my sleep time on that, because i have insomnias and i need to be rested in order to work well. Besides that i had one or two more experiences, but in the time my mind was ver, very tires and i just thought that it would be bad to obe with my spirit in such state.

I love you!

SmileySpirit14

i have never had sleep paralysis...how do you get it?
live forever or die trying

sain

i've probably had sleep paralyis, but i don't know how to actually recognize when i have it. is there a very obvious way to kow when it is happening?

Kazbadan

Everyone have SP (sleep paralys.). How to make it happen?! I dont know, sometimes just happpens to me to be aware of it. But i think that one technique that you can use (it works with me often) it is to awake by the morning (few hour before your normal awakening hour). After you are awake you will do one of the followings:

_ If you suffer of insomnias, like me, dont dare to go into the bathroom or you will need some few hours more to get into sleep. So, stay in bed!

_If you dont have insomnias and if you need, go to the bath and come back to bed.

Well, after this, in the bed, all that you need to do it is get into sleep again. If you are lucky you will have a SP in the transation period beween the awakened mind and the sleeping time.

I think that this works with me because i have insomnias: in the morning i am tired because i had an horrible sleeping night (as usual....) and i am very tired. I awake (not because i want, but because i have insomnias) and i try to get back to sleep again, in the morning, but my mind it is so tired that i will have a strange transition between the awake stage and the sleep stage: i will get into sleep almost very quickly but some seconds before that i will awake again but paralised. It is difficult to explain (and language it is a barrier, i dont dominate english).

How to recognize if you have a SP? It is simple: you will know! It is simple to recognize because you want to move but you cant!! The firsts times that i had it i was scared! You try to force your body to move but it wont react! And dont make confusion with SP and with the paralysis that occasionaly people have when sleeping on the wrong position. I mean, for example, your body it is making heavy over your left arm and when you wake up you cannot move it because it doesnt have blood. No, that is diferent from SP. But in my opinion, SP scares me less than the times that i cannot move my arm just because i had sleep over it!
I love you!

Hannah b

hi everyone,
slowly i'm getting more and more angry at myself. When I was younger I used to be able to OBE very often, but fear has stopped me( long story). Anyways, I'm doing my best to fight the fear and most imporantly allow my OBE to come back....I have a simple question....very often in the mornings I have a kind of sleep paralisys...I say "kind" because although my body is numb, I see a big difference between the obe leading paralisys (which is a lot stronger + i hear the buzzing and all other typical sounds), and the "light" ones I get in the mornings. I keep wondering is it possible for me to transform those morning paralisys into obe - leading paralisys....hmmm...any suggestions???
any help will be greatly apprecieated;)
The only constant in the Universe is change