Heres a way for eaiser projection!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Major Tom

CSteel

Goku, yes it, your kamehameha may destroy the planet.  Then we'd have to find all the dragon orbs and wish earth back into existence.

j/k... :)

Actually I find it more difficult to project while sleeping on my side.  So there may be some verity to projecting while sleeping on your back.

Longhorn

When you project out into space, I would be interested if you could try to view the international space station or even go inside it.  Let me know if anybody succeeds.

cube

Strangely I've only been able to project on my side or stomach. I can't go to sleep on my back and maybe there's a connection.
OBE Guide: www.saltcube.com/obe-guide/
Find APers near you: www.saltcube.com/nearMe
Bimonthly OBE Newsletter: www.saltcube.com/?t=newsletter

dkj400

quote:
Also If i Travled to space and saw earth and created a ki blast on the planet and destroyed it, then do i kill every projector on that planet??

If you used a Ki Blast you wouldn't destroy it. You just can't, there are restrictions on such devestating things.
The blast COULD explode, but Earth, nope.

I take it it's your first time projecting. What technique did you use?

Sctt859

nOT THAT HARD Insert lol just get your self paralized by gaining control or awarness in your dream get paralized breath in and out heavy focus on your surroundings and boom your free.

Sctt859

lol sorry for topic, but iam so happy!! I am a projector!!!!!! Heres a little tip for easier projection, This may have been said before but i like to give a little heads up.  If you want to project much eaiser then sleep on your back or sleep on your stomach. I never can project by sleeping on my side or sleeping up. When i sleep on my back i project alot. Just a little heads up. Also If i Travled to space and saw earth and created a ki blast on the planet and destroyed it, then do i kill every projector on that planet?? sorry for posting so much iam just so into this projecting stuff.