The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 18, 2021, 19:44:52

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Heres a way for eaiser projection!!  (Read 1598 times)
Major Tom
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« on: May 22, 2004, 02:19:49 »

« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 23:22:31 by Major Tom » Logged
CSteel
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2004, 02:48:27 »

Goku, yes it, your kamehameha may destroy the planet.  Then we'd have to find all the dragon orbs and wish earth back into existence.

j/k... Smiley

Actually I find it more difficult to project while sleeping on my side.  So there may be some verity to projecting while sleeping on your back.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2004, 02:48:27 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Longhorn
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2004, 03:29:49 »

When you project out into space, I would be interested if you could try to view the international space station or even go inside it.  Let me know if anybody succeeds.
cube
Astral Energy 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2004, 13:01:00 »

Strangely I've only been able to project on my side or stomach. I can't go to sleep on my back and maybe there's a connection.

OBE Guide: www.saltcube.com/obe-guide/
Find APers near you: www.saltcube.com/nearMe
Bimonthly OBE Newsletter: www.saltcube.com/?t=newsletter
dkj400
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2004, 15:06:02 »

quote:
Also If i Travled to space and saw earth and created a ki blast on the planet and destroyed it, then do i kill every projector on that planet??

If you used a Ki Blast you wouldn't destroy it. You just can't, there are restrictions on such devestating things.
The blast COULD explode, but Earth, nope.

I take it it's your first time projecting. What technique did you use?
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2004, 15:06:02 »

Sctt859
Astral Energy 2

sctt859
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2004, 16:04:10 »

nOT THAT HARD Insert lol just get your self paralized by gaining control or awarness in your dream get paralized breath in and out heavy focus on your surroundings and boom your free.
Sctt859
Astral Energy 2

sctt859
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2004, 00:37:00 »

lol sorry for topic, but iam so happy!! I am a projector!!!!!! Heres a little tip for easier projection, This may have been said before but i like to give a little heads up.  If you want to project much eaiser then sleep on your back or sleep on your stomach. I never can project by sleeping on my side or sleeping up. When i sleep on my back i project alot. Just a little heads up. Also If i Travled to space and saw earth and created a ki blast on the planet and destroyed it, then do i kill every projector on that planet?? sorry for posting so much iam just so into this projecting stuff.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: