Why is the Astral world evil and mean?

Previous topic - Next topic

cube

OBE Guide: www.saltcube.com/obe-guide/
Find APers near you: www.saltcube.com/nearMe
Bimonthly OBE Newsletter: www.saltcube.com/?t=newsletter

Nay

Hey Sctt859..Sounds like the dweller on the threshold.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10545

I use to get scared everytime I saw something lurking and as if just seeing someone there isn't enough, most of the time this happened while in paralysis. It is scary but I started showing a indifference to them and I haven't seen one in a while.

Getting out of paralysis....  just wiggle a big toe and that should work.[:D]  Also working on meditation and energy work, as well as other core skills, will help resolve projection-related energetic and mind-split conflicts, which are the underlying causes of waking paralysis..

Hope this helps!  

Nay

Sctt859

Ok, Why cant we ever be greated in the Astral realm with a nice presence. In the Astral realm when i go under or oobe, It starts with a paralization and i cant move, Then i feel really scared and see wierd things. Like the thing in the brown robe with the hood. If iam a projector shouldnt it be scared of me? Also i cant get out of paralization mode. How do i leave it?? Every time i have a oobe iam paralized, is this a starting step to having a oobe at will or fly around?