News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hi

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff_Mash

I know exactly what you're talking about.  Many times for me, I go throughout the day just anticipating the chance to lay down and have an OBE.  Then, 10 hours later when I get that chance, I've noticed that my desire has significantly dwindled!

This is why one of the key things to having a successful projection is to have a strong desire!  I find that this takes immersing yourself in OBE-related things....like reading this board everyday, reading books on the subject, working on techniques every time you lay down, etc.

By doing that, you will slowly program yourself to always desire an OBE and increase your chances of having them more frequently.

Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash, Founder and Editor
MyJokeMail.com - Jokes and Humor
http://myjokemail.com
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

DG

Eukaryote,

What were your results with interrupted sleep / 6 a.m. technique? It seems to be very effective for many people, including myself (50% success rate for me).

Good luck.

DG.

PeacefulWarrior

Welcome!  Unfortunately, although there is a lot I and many others could say to you, I think it's best just to continue to have the desire to develop spritually and the experiences will come natrually!

Best wishes

Dan

fides quaerens intellectum
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum

Eukaryote

Hello.
I'm a new user who signed on because I need advice about by OBEs. I've been trying for over a year to attempt one, and, while I have used every technique for OBEs, meditation, energy work, trance state, relaxation, etc, the best I've done was one spontatious OBE that only lasted long enough for me to realize it during a night I went to sleep thinking about OBEs.
I have experienced every sign of an OBE (vibrations, seeing through closed eyelids, etc) except the actual OBE. I'm so adapt at energy work that my feet and legs are stimulated subconsiously whenever I lie on my back. I can hold a trance state indefinatly. For a few weeks two months ago, I was visted almost everynight by an affectionate mystery spirit, and recently I've been having and recording regular lucid dreams. Occasionaly I have psycic encouters.
So all my work is making me a better person spirtualy, or a better spirit personaly.
My main trouble with OBE attempts is that after an hour or so of energy work, trance, meditation, etc, I decided to try to go out of body. But the moment I try...not before, not after...I suddenly lose intrest in the whole thing. I want to (depending on the time of day) either get up and do something or roll over and go to sleep. Everytime I tell myself that I really want to finaly go out of body, and everytime I suddenly lose intrest just as I start.