higher or lower planes

Previous topic - Next topic

Major Tom

mazdaaf

for the first question, according to the Mayans there were 22 planes, 13 above and 9 below. In my opinion i dont really think its "hell" the lower planes are just not as advanced as the higher planes as one way to put it. Because of that fact it might seem worse than the higher planes but i dont think its really this terrible place that everyone makes it out to be...
"In a timeless world,
Were shooting stars fall,
There is never dull,
Watch and you shall see,
There is something there,
For all to learn,
Nothing gained has no beauty,
But is it duty"

FreeFaller

if the astral plane is a higher plane and we can get there through astral projection how would we get to a lower plane?

mar10fl

i asked this questions once and people yelled at me and said it was stupid
boy man, wash uffizi drive me to firenze

mazdaaf

its not stupid--- why would people think that?
"In a timeless world,
Were shooting stars fall,
There is never dull,
Watch and you shall see,
There is something there,
For all to learn,
Nothing gained has no beauty,
But is it duty"

innerpilot

Beautiful question, Freefaller. Figure it out yet? Perhaps it has nothing to do with higher or lower, the experience is not measured this way, it's just us dumb people who are habituated to measuring in a linear fashion that screws it up. Linear measurement is not the true model of the universe. Not by a long shot. Keep working on this and see what you come up with. It's a very important step, for a lot of reasons. People need to be liberated from the linear model.

Isr

Hello
I was thinking, there are higher planes, astral, mental,etc.. and my question is, what about lower planes, how many there are?. or there is just one hell.

Thanks.