Highest spiritual dimension you have reached!

Previous topic - Next topic

mon9999

Just curious.. Could u describe if possible the highest vibratory dimension you had travelled or reached... Mine was I was in a golden landscape with the air was golden in color, there was an angelic being who hold my hand and the feeling was soooo euphoric! But it only last for like a minute..

Fusions

The One is ALL. And the All are One.

mon9999

I just did lots of mantra yoga (Sanskrit mantras) before I attempted to one.. I was just lucky that I got out that night..  What happened was actually similar to an NDE.. I slipped out of my body and saw the tunnel of white light.. At the end of the tunnel was the dimension..

mon9999

Sanskrit mantras and the violet flame is actually the fastest way to raise my vibration.. I've tried all the new age visualization and stuff.. But this two is the most powerful for me..

Xanth

Quote from: mon9999 on January 14, 2014, 20:54:50
Sanskrit mantras and the violet flame is actually the fastest way to raise my vibration.. I've tried all the new age visualization and stuff.. But this two is the most powerful for me..
Those things are simply "tools" you use to focus your Intent towards the intended goal, which is "increasing your vibrations".

It's important to understand what "Intent" is, because it allows you to harness your true inner power without the need to worry about rituals such as mantras or meditations.

mon9999

I experience different effects on different mantras even if I don't even know their meaning.. Some mantras makes me more compassionate, some makes me confident and powerful, some makes me feel successful and abundant, some makes me feel grounded in the here and now.. And I never intend to experience any of those effects the very first time I chanted them I just feel their energy after a couple of repetitions.. I didn't even know what to expect..

mon9999

There are lots of theories why mantras works.. Some say it's the vibration of the sounds and vowels, some say it's because it has been used by thousand of years by this ancient religion that it impregnated the astral or spiritual world that whenever u chant it u actually channel those energies to u..

Volgerle

Quote from: mon9999 on January 14, 2014, 21:50:59
There are lots of theories why mantras works.. Some say it's the vibration of the sounds and vowels, some say it's because it has been used by thousand of years by this ancient religion that it impregnated the astral or spiritual world that whenever u chant it u actually channel those energies to u..
good points, I think it is exactly these two aspects that can make mantras a strong tool (to express and underline one's intent)

sound is said to be the first vibrational tool to create universes (all senses and all information are vibrational) with OM or AUM being the basic creation sound

and if sth (tool, symbol, etc.) is and has been connected to sth positive over ages, then there is a strong link to make it work again ...  the way has been paved, so to speak, it's a bit like Sheldrake's morphological fields so to speak  :-)

Fusions

Quote from: mon9999 on January 14, 2014, 20:52:03
I just did lots of mantra yoga (Sanskrit mantras) before I attempted to one.. I was just lucky that I got out that night..  What happened was actually similar to an NDE.. I slipped out of my body and saw the tunnel of white light.. At the end of the tunnel was the dimension..
What mantra and where can I find more about this?
The One is ALL. And the All are One.

mon9999

Om namah shivaya, hare krishna, gayatri mantra, om gam ganapataye namaha and om mani padme hum are the mantras that i find with the strongest effect.. Probably because this mantras has been used for 4000 years.. Search it online or youtube for pronounciation.. Repeat a mantra for a whole mala beads or rosary beads and see for yourself

phaseshiftR1111

It only lasted around 15 seconds but I hit sleep paralysios and then felt myself expand to infinity (thought I was goon tear apart (not in a painful way!) and then I shot up rocket speed. It felt like light speed it was so intense I can't even explain. Then I( ended up in a beautiful pure space of blackness and stars. Came back here almost instant.

mon9999

Xanth

Quote from: mon9999 on January 14, 2014, 21:48:41
I experience different effects on different mantras even if I don't even know their meaning.. Some mantras makes me more compassionate, some makes me confident and powerful, some makes me feel successful and abundant, some makes me feel grounded in the here and now.. And I never intend to experience any of those effects the very first time I chanted them I just feel their energy after a couple of repetitions.. I didn't even know what to expect..
The Bold and Underlined part is exactly how it works.
You're allowing the Intent to bubble up from how the mantra makes you feel.  There is always an Intent behind what you do... it's true that you might not be consciously driving that Intent though.

In other words... it's not the mantra that makes you feel the way you do.  There's no "outside force" working upon you in this.

deepspace

Quote from: Xanth on January 14, 2014, 21:32:07
Those things are simply "tools" you use to focus your Intent towards the intended goal, which is "increasing your vibrations".

It's important to understand what "Intent" is, because it allows you to harness your true inner power without the need to worry about rituals such as mantras or meditations.

Completely agree.
It's all a dream
Light passing by on the screen

mon9999

So why don't u try chanting Apple Apple apple with the intention of raising ur vibration.. Let's see how good u get at it... Cuz for me mantras are beyond the best weed there is... It's like taking a magic mushrooms without the vision experience part..

mon9999

It also has an accumulative effect.. Till u dissipate it through sexual ejaculation you will lose the energy

Lionheart

Quote from: mon9999 on January 16, 2014, 22:44:26
So why don't u try chanting Apple Apple apple with the intention of raising ur vibration.. Let's see how good u get at it... Cuz for me mantras are beyond the best weed there is... It's like taking a magic mushrooms without the vision experience part..
If it works for you, all the better. Tom Campbell says that any "non sensical" word combination will work just find.

He uses "AH-LUM-BAH-DE-DUM/ AH-LUM-BAR-DE-DUM". He also uses SHREEEEEEEEEEE and says to it use while you exhale.

But there are many cultures that use Mantras more as a spiritual way to access the NPR/Higher Realms. Who knows there may just be some kind of "magick" to be found in the process. I know that if you keep using the same sequence/rituals over and over again through the years that you can actually empower those words.

phaseshiftR1111

Usually I roam around down here and look for "verification's"  I don't do that anymore. I have had my verifications. I really try and go to higher places now. I always find myself outside my room but I always go to a higher place now. Different worlds... I am at earth all the time.  :lol: I'm mixin it up! keepin it fresh...

Volgerle

Quote from: Lionheart on January 17, 2014, 00:58:43
... if you keep using the same sequence/rituals over and over again through the years that you can actually empower those words.
Exactly. It's GROUP INTENT and that even ACROSS TIME.  :-)

Like with prayers or group meditations where you can manifest some things (peace, healing).

And if it's been used by generations through centuries or even millenia - this multiplies it billion-fold.

Plus, sound combinations can be like symbols, from NPMR communication perspective, symbols are not just one meaning but entire concepts are behind them.

Xanth

Quote from: mon9999 on January 16, 2014, 22:44:26
So why don't u try chanting Apple Apple apple with the intention of raising ur vibration.. Let's see how good u get at it...
I don't chant anything anymore.  I just sit quietly.

QuoteCuz for me mantras are beyond the best weed there is... It's like taking a magic mushrooms without the vision experience part..
And so it shall be.  See my point?  :)

Goggles Pizano

I remember a place that is very hard to describe- temples made of sound & resonance that was so deep & beautiful that there aren't any words for it.
Resonance so deep that it was the force of creation for everything in that particular reality.  Yet I didn't need anything at all, because that sound was existence. The sound & "I" were one & the same. I can't even express it properly, so I'll just stop before I say something stupid. :|

The experience sprang from a feeling I get sometimes that I am not from here. A feeling so strong that it makes me cry- It makes me make a fool of myself, trying to express it in words.

in cycles of 9
all the way to the grave
this fortune paves