How can I protect myself??

Previous topic - Next topic

Helena

Hello,

I think it's very interesting, that you just can go anywhere or just go to the person you desire to be.

But I don't like it when my friend does it with me!
So if you can understand it, I don't want someone next to me, watching what I'm doing and.... :);)

Does anyone know how you can protect against it? Or avoid doing that, he doesn't listen to me.

Thanks in advance,

Helena

FreeChile

I am not clear about the situation you're describing.  Is your friend there in the physical realm next to you as you project and that makes you uncomfortable?  If so, simply practice in isolation.  Or is he following you in the projection or in your dreams? If so, this means you may not really want your friend to leave due to some fear of the unknown?

Helena

nooo :)
Look, my friend can astral project himself. I can not( I'd like to but..).
So what I mean is that, a person who can project himself out of his body(astral), can go somewhere he wants or to someone he desire to see.
He might come to me, and I don't want that, because he can watch me whatever I do.
Can I do something so that he cannot come near me?
Thankssssssss

:)
Helena

Draege

Wow how to respond to this. The easy answer is he cannot watch you. Astral projection is really just personal mind space. Even though it is possible to see real existing environments or people they are simply created copies. Basically, none of it is real in the sense that the you that he may see isn't really you, just his mind's creation of you. People who 'astral project' as many like to call it may in fact spy on people and watch them or take part in immoral behavior like having sex with everything that moves HOWEVER it is completely separate from this physical world. You have nothing to worry about..

Helena

I didn't know this. I thought that he really could see me. You see, we live in different countries, and he could guess the wheater and other things. And what I wear??? I don't get it, so it is impossible that he can see me, like a ghost? I hopeeeeee sooo:):)

SilverSlider

If he is really a friend of yours you should be able to simply ask him to leave you alone while he is out and about. Friendship includes respect & trust, you know.

Brad

Stookie

Do something really crazy or gross when you think he might be around. Try to really freak him out.

If he respected you, he wouldn't do it without your permission.

mactombs

Well, if you're paranoid, you might as well go the whole way with it. Can everyone's who's dead see you? Do passed away love ones watch everything you do? How many other people can project and spy on you?

The answer to this is, it never bothered you before you imaged people could be watching you - why does it now?

In truth, I doubt this friend can see you at all. I doubt the ability of people to project and see other people, or at least see them accurately. I don't know of anyone personally that has ever managed it, or anyone on any forums who has honestly succeeded at this.
A certain degree of neurosis is of inestimable value as a drive, especially to a psychologist - Sigmund Freud

SilverSlider

Well there has been quite a bit of discussion in regard to how long one can stay in the RTZ. I'm assuming it's possible but pretty hard to pull off, esp. for an extended period of time. And if you actually were doing something private he might not be able to hold his concentration for long.

I would opt for my first idea, though.  And Stookie's reinforcement.

And also like mctombs mentioned, there are probably all kinds of things that we can see spying on us. Well not "spying" but just doing their things.

brad

Helena

Wow, so you can see real images of persons somewhere else in 'real' life. But it's very difficult and the most is imagination, a copy...
Does anyone had this kind of experiences??

Thanks a lott