How can you program the subconscious to project?

Previous topic - Next topic

Gummage

Is there a good or best way to program the subconscious to project? you see a problem I have is that I often unintentionally disrupt my progress by wondering during times of trance or relaxation if I am "in the right state to project" by doing this it disrupts it so I feel if I really was to somehow powerfully drum into my mind subconsciously to project then I would already be "programmed" to project.

Does anyone think there is a good best way to subconsciously program ones self to project?

ty.

Xanth

There is actually.
As you fall asleep at night repeat a present tense phrase commanding yourself that you've projected.

"I am astrally projecting"  <-- something like that.

Don't use a future tense phrasing such as "I will astral project tonight"... because it works against your subconscious mind.  Always keep it in present tense as if you're already actually doing what it is you want.

Gummage

Quote from: Xanth on January 30, 2012, 10:47:19

Don't use a future tense phrasing such as "I will astral project tonight"... because it works against your subconscious mind.  Always keep it in present tense as if you're already actually doing what it is you want.

Ty. Why is that pls?

Xanth

Because the way the mind works, it will always assume you're looking to do the command "in the future" and the "future" will never occur.  Your mind lives in the present.

mon9999

Quote from: Xanth on January 30, 2012, 10:47:19
There is actually.
As you fall asleep at night repeat a present tense phrase commanding yourself that you've projected.

"I am astrally projecting"  <-- something like that.

I also use this technique to manifest my desire..