How do I move through solid objects??

Previous topic - Next topic

APGuy

Well my understanding is that it's like objects have a "skin."  You push on the object and after the initial push you break through this "skin" and from there on it's like a slime until the next "skin."  Oh and also if you have a crack there that you can only fit part of your body through then stick that part of your body through first because it seems that showing yourself that part of you is already around this barrier that you can in fact get to that other part of you easily.  Try these techniques and see how they work.  After a couple of confidence boosters you should be able to do it much more naturally.  If it's anything like dream phasing then it should work, in one lucid dream I did the pushing thing with my hand on the other side and that's what it was like, skin with slime in the middle but the skin was only thicker slime that could be fairly easily pushed through.  You just have to keep your intent to go through it while pushing too.  Hope that helps.

Risu no Kairu

Thanks, but pushing with the intent to go through is what I have been doing.

I don't stand there, look at it and think "boy, I wish I had a hamburger."
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

APGuy

I realized that, I was just thinking that perhaps you're not keeping your intent and just trying to go through and that maybe you weren't pushing and just kind of trying to step through it casually.  Now that may work for some people and should work for all eventually but at first you should do as I said.  Sorry that I wasted your time with that part but how about the crack method I mentioned?

Risu no Kairu

The crack method would probably work since that time I hit my head, I slipped through my door, which was cracked a bit.

I'm not looking for how to slip through something, though. I want to move through something.

APGuy

What I'm saying is that when you put part of your body through a crack it may seem easier to have the rest of your body go through the object itself.  Once you've gone through objects a couple of times by using confidence boosters like this crack method then you should have an easier time doing it more naturally.  I hope that is understandable[;)].  Oh yes and try to push on the object while thinking of it as slime may work.

Risu no Kairu

No means no!

I don't want to use the crack method!

However, I will try the slime method. Thanks.

APGuy

Sorry, I wasn't trying to be forceful or anything.  You see I thought you meant that you thought I was saying that you actually went through the crack and I was just trying to better explain myself.[|)]

AndrewTheSinger

Once while in a lucid dream I was told by a dream character that I could move through solid objects by making the sound 'Tssss' with my mouth when moving towards and through the object.

It's like the sound you hear when you open a can of soda. Just putting the tip of my tongue at the 'ceiling' of my mouth and blowing. I did this many times and it worked effectively.

It seems it volatizes the astral body, you become a sort of gas and can pass through anything. A projector here of the forums tested it and it worked for him too.

The slime method mentioned by APguy sounds interesting, I will try combine and see what happens.
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

coral1

I`ve used the "tssss" method and it seems to help.I think the main thing is being able to BELIEVE that you`ll pass through.Any doubts or uncertainty will manifest themselves and create an object that becomes a barrier.

Happy Trails
coral1

ralphm

Maybe it is just an energy problem and will pass when you get more used to the obe experience. I only have this problem 25% of the time and usually it is accompanied with the experience of being mostly immoble.  What seems to get me through objects is to focus on being on the other side rather than on the object itself.
In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

clandestino

The "tsss" method (!!!) is a great example of how deep-seated beliefs and things that people often take for granted can be over-ridden. This happens frequently during hypnosis sessions.

Passing through objects is a function of your willingness to believe, or alternatively, your ability *NOT* to accept that a wall / window is solid, like in real life.

Another technique is to simply force yourself through. Push hard against the wall / window, you'll find the initial resistance gives in. Its quite an effort to get through to the other side, but it can be done. This effort is proportional to your concious mind knowing that it can go through solid objects, vs your subconcious not accepting this. What you are doing in this situation, is forcing your subconcious to accept what it doesn't want to accept...the equivalent in waking life is "confronting your fears" e.g. stroking a dog you are scared of.

regards,
Mark
I'll Name You The Flame That Cries

clandestino

quote:
Thanks, but pushing with the intent to go through is what I have been doing.

What I am saying in my post above, is that you are not pushing hard enough. I know that this isn't the ideal solution, but at least by pushing hard, you'll see that it is possible to get through.

regards
Mark
I'll Name You The Flame That Cries

Nagual

I agree with the others.
quote:
I know I should be able to move through physical objects, so why can't I?

Saying "should be able to" means you are doubting.
It is just a question of trust/intent/belief...
Try not to think as you arrive in front of the object/wall/window; just go through it!  You don't even have a "body"; you're a point of consciousness (at least it's my experience).
Many times, when I want to quickly "travel" to some other "place", I just dive into the ground and off I go!
So, don't think; just act!
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Life_afterdeath

Risu, I would like you to try this :

(This requires you to run like there's a hoard of demons behind you.)

Get as far back from this window of yours as you can.  Feel a sense of determination, sort of like "This window isn't going to stop me!"
Now that you've accomplished this much, RUN like holy hell as hard as you can, and DIVE through the window (I know you wouldn't try this in the physical world, but nor would I.)
My hypothesis is that you will not just "bounce" off, but you'll realize that you're no longer on the other side of this window.  You'll be on the side that you had the intent on getting to.  Also, when you look back at the window, it will more than likely have a "you" shaped hole in it, slowly fusing back together.  No harm done to you, no harm done to the window.  

Now, if you HAVE tried this (it always works for me), then here is a different method.  While OOBEing, think of 3D rendered graphics.  Think of how easily you can just "fall" through what you are standing on, much like a glitch in a 3D rendered video game.  

Now, if you HAVE tried that, this is my last suggestion.  Stand in front of the window, and think "Boy, I wish I had a hamburger."
It won't work, but it will give you something to tell us about later.

That's all my suggestions.

Risu no Kairu

I can't "run."

:/ I'm still new to this whole thing, soI don't havecomplete control when I get out.

Last time, I just started to float around randomly, quickly, too.

Sephirah

I know this isn't exactly what you asked, but when I first started projecting, I had trouble going through walls and windows (still do, occasionally)  and I asked for help.  The overwhelming response was "Uh, did you try opening the doors or windows?"

That has worked for me ever since, although occasionally I will go through the solid objects just for fun.  (One time I went through my floor and into a creepy hallway place...  like a deserted office building)

-t

cube

Ralpm has the right idea. You have to make sure youre vibrational level is at least or higher than the object that you're going to pass through.

That's why you were able to hit your head on something and it surprised you, obviously you already did beleive you could pass through it so just beleiving isn't quite enough. You have to also match vibrational levels.

So when you enter the astral do some breathwork to raise your vibration level above everything in your environment, then you'll be able to pass through things no problem.

OBE Guide: www.saltcube.com/obe-guide/
Find APers near you: www.saltcube.com/nearMe
Bimonthly OBE Newsletter: www.saltcube.com/?t=newsletter

Naldo

sometimes I find it difficult to penetrate solid objects, also!

This is what I do: pull back a little and boost my confidence level(Intent)which I believe increases my vibratory flux and Wala, through the door I go.

terrance

It can be very difficult dealing with objects and obstacles found in altered states.  It's more a letting go of your normal way of dealing with such things.  Don't get hung up with theories of different vibrational levels, astral mind tricks and and whatever this and that.  JUST get in there and with Determined will, pass through what you will.

There are no constraints - just get stuck in.  If it didn't work, then get more determined next time.

Good luck... but you don't need it.
t

cube

Hi terrence,
Risu stated that he already had let go of his normal way of dealing with such things, that's why he was surprised when he didn't pass through the cabinet and it actually caused him pain to bump into it.

It has everything to do with our energy and vibrational level, when we can raise the vibration level of our physical bodies high enough we will be able to shift out of this physical dimension without needing to OBE first.

For instance, here's a guy who's phasing out of the physical after activating his pineal using DMT:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2004/02/04.html

Scroll down to the image of the guy with the 'angel wings'.

Anything that operates at a higher vibration level than an object will be able to pass through the object.

darkangel13

quote:
cube:
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2004/02/04.html

Scroll down to the image of the guy with the 'angel wings'.

um, i don't see a guy w/ 'angel wings'.... i don't think so atleast.. is that the one where the guy is standing there and next to him is a being of some sort? if not i'm clueless, but curious to see what you are talking about
  -Kristina

ralphm

back to the original question, I don't think Risu was able to go through objects at all? When I was not able to get through objects no amount of pushing did any good, and when I went through it was either luck or thinking my way through, which was using my imagination or desire to jump to the other side-which was more mental than brute force-I was about to use the word physical but hopefully you get my meaning.
In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

cube

quote:

um, i don't see a guy w/ 'angel wings'.... i don't think so atleast.. is that the one where the guy is standing there and next to him is a being of some sort? if not i'm clueless, but curious to see what you are talking about
-Kristina

In the text on the page there is a link to http://www.coasttocoastam.com/timages/page/JC_with_Wings1.jpg which points out the wings.

Also if you listen to the radio show it talks all about what's going on in the picture.

What they've found is they can shift between dimensions using Ayahuasca which activates the pineal glad. They can phase out the top half of their bodies like what's in the picture.

This is directly on this thread's topic because it's a route where people can raise their vibration level of their physical bodies and pass through physical objects without separating consciousness using an OBE.

Nagual

Personaly, I don't need any vibrational state theories...  I just need to convince myself that I can do it.  Or, more like fighting my belief (trained for years in the physical realm) that I cannot do it.

It's the same with flying and any other unusual task that goes against what your mind has been trained to think is impossible.

I will come back to my "we don't have a body" comment.  I can make my body disapear.  So why would my hand bump into an "object" when in fact I have no real hand?  You bump into it because you expect to bump into it.  What about the object?  I can make objects disapear too.
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

cube

We have more use for vibrational state theories than we realize.

A person whose mind is flexible enough to accept the idea of an OBE should really find it easy to objectively explore the ideas that:

1.) Objects with a higher vibration level are less dense than low energy objects

2.) It doesn't matter if you're in the astral or the physical

It seems people have a suspicion that belief in self alone is not enough, because if were that obvious then the thread would not have lasted this long. They are still looking for something else which is why the thread continues.

The original post proved that belief in your self to pass through objects is not enough to actually pass through them. There is more needed.

Belief in your self as an autonomous entity isn't going to get you very far. However belief in your self as part of the universal consciousness will get you very far.

If you will yourself as a part of the universal consciousness to pass through the object then you will be able to do it, but it's crucial to first surrender to the universal consciousness to raise your energy.