How do you astral project through a lucid dream?

Previous topic - Next topic

Xuanxi

I've been trying to look for any posts about this using the search bar but I can't seem to find anything. Can anybody link me a good post about astral projecting through the use of a lucid dream?

Xanth

Well, you might get a few different opinions on this particular subject... but my opinion is this:

You're assuming that an "Astral Projection" and a "Lucid Dream" are inherently different experiences.
To me, they're one in the same.  The difference only being how consciously aware you are at the time.

If you find yourself becoming aware while dreaming, then just go do whatever you want, you're already projecting.  :)

Xuanxi

Quote from: Xanth on April 23, 2021, 11:25:28
Well, you might get a few different opinions on this particular subject... but my opinion is this:

You're assuming that an "Astral Projection" and a "Lucid Dream" are inherently different experiences.
To me, they're one in the same.  The difference only being how consciously aware you are at the time.

If you find yourself becoming aware while dreaming, then just go do whatever you want, you're already projecting.  :)

Alright. Thank you!

urshebear

Xanth,

Just curious. In the case of a lucid dream (specifically DILD) would you do something, in particular, to break out of the more subjective F2 dream reality?

Lumaza

Quote from: urshebear on April 24, 2021, 03:00:10
Xanth,

Just curious. In the case of a lucid dream (specifically DILD) would you do something, in particular, to break out of the more subjective F2 dream reality?
If I can answer this Xanth with a question, it would be "why would you want to"? I have found that when you find yourself in a environment, experiencing something other than this physical realm here, than there is a good reason for that. You are already "there". Go investigate and explore the area you find yourself in. There is always a story or lesson, should I say, that is waiting to reveal itself there!  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

urshebear

Thank You Lumaza,

Usually, my lucid dreams lead me to the void and I go from there or I will do "higher self now" but I am just thinking from the point of view that they are the same, is that even necessary?

If you did nothing and just followed the dream to unfold could you still have an experience "outside" of that F2 area?

Just trying to understand if all DILD experiences would be F2 because I feel like usually when people ask the question of how to turn a lucid dream into an astral experience that's what they're looking for.

Nameless

Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on April 25, 2021, 10:40:00
HI Xuanxi, Here's a link to a sticky you might find interesting. Take whatever resonates with you and go with that.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_dreams/how_to_convert_lucid_dreams_into_an_astral_projections-t15487.0.html
Thanks Nameless! I was going to share that link with Xuanxi as well.  :-)

I have no idea sometimes what people are talking about when they say Focus 2 and all that stuff anymore. I only know the way I experience it myself now. That's the only thing I can really judge on. All these books and their techniques, I guess it worked for the Author, but not necessarily everyone else. I have seen that in my Doorway technique as well. There are many people that have a hard time visualizing, on demand that is. Everyone visualizes, they just aren't aware of it.

When I become aware in any experience I immediately begin to "notice"/be aware of what is occurring in that environment, then re-act to it. I like to observe it all first. Unless, I immediately find myself "thrown into the fray". That seems to happen quite a bit. I seem to become aware just as the sht is hitting the fan, lol! It's like my non physical personality/character says "tag, your it", lol.

My sleep paralysis induced OBEs still have exit symptoms. I believe what EV said earlier in another thread and that is that many times we are going into SP after we are returning from a unaware Dream experience, still on the boarder line of REM sleep. First I sense it is coming on. I become "ultra aware" that something strange is about to happen. Then the vibrations begin, light at first. The  vibrations seem to become a kind of pulsing sensation. There is a sound as well. We call that the "Astral winds". It starts as a low hum and gradually gets stronger. Both the sound and body pulses get stronger until they merge together and become a constant. Then every thing goes quiet and still and the next thing I know, I am being pulled out through my feet and legs. I am not actively doing anything, other then focusing on the process. Then it's dragged down my hallway to my dining room and out the patio window.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Xanth

Quote from: Lumaza on April 24, 2021, 12:30:20

If I can answer this Xanth with a question, it would be "why would you want to"? I have found that when you find yourself in a environment, experiencing something other than this physical realm here, than there is a good reason for that. You are already "there". Go investigate and explore the area you find yourself in. There is always a story or lesson, should I say, that is waiting to reveal itself there!  :-)
Haha, that's pretty much exactly how I would have answered.  :)

You'll definitely find lessons in anywhere you find yourself.  :)