how do you astro project?

Previous topic - Next topic

smooth

read books, most books you come across will tell you how to at the end of the book i would recamend robert bruse i nevery read it but i heard very good things about it. But it is differnt for every one try meditation. i never had an obe when trying i havent did much study but i just learn things overy the internet wich is also a good source of information about obe. i have woken up once to an obe stat and i was floading next to my body looking around but as soon as i looked at my body i went back to dream state. i think that i dont try enough because i dont know enough i wont to know what to expect and all differnt things like that. so i dont realy wont to try obe untill i know enough about them but i have tryed a couple times. well good luck[:D]
-Chris

dkj400

FreeFaller

ive  read alopt of stuff but thanks for the tips

FreeFaller

quote:
Originally posted by dkj400

Read the Guide from the Astral Pulse site:
http://www.astralpulse.com/guides/oobe/oobe.htm

ok thanks for the site i heard about it never actually went to it ill try reading this one

Nick

Hi FreeFaller,

You may have already read them, however two excellent books on astral projection are: Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce; and The Projection of the Astral Body by Muldoon & Carrington.

Very best,
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

FreeFaller

quote:
Originally posted by Nick

Hi FreeFaller,

You may have already read them, however two excellent books on astral projection are: Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce; and The Projection of the Astral Body by Muldoon & Carrington.

Very best,

no actually i have only read things online if my parents saw me reading this stuff theyd send me back to the phycologist

FreeFaller

how do you astro project i would like to know