How do you shield?

Previous topic - Next topic

Tayesin

Hi.
A friend told me years ago to protect my energies when in town etc.  She explained that it was the same process we used to prepare for Soul journeys, white-lighting and using the light to form a shield around you. It is easily done, even when walking etc.

I used to feel drained after a day in town, and grumpy, so I tried her suggestion.  It worked very well and I no longer suffered from being drained by those in the street who had less energy, for whatever reason.

Some time later I realized something about the act of protecting 'our' energies. Firstly, it is not 'our' energy, it is the universe's and it flows through us.  Secondly, if the first is true, then why are we stopping the flow of universal energy?  I responded to this by asking the Guides for a process that helps all of us in this situation. What I got given was an interesting idea and I have since tried it.  Now I use this method all the time.

When down the street, particularly on welfare day, I bring in white light and let it flow from me to those less fortunate.  You would be surprised how it effects other people, they immediately light up and smile!!!  When I begin to feel drained again, I simply bring in more white light and continue to share it.  Energy naturally flows from areas of large amounts to depleted areas, that is how energy flows in the universe.

With this method, I am never drained when I get home and many others have also benefitted from the sharing. [:)]

Love always.

WalkerInTheWoods

Nice suggestion, Tayesin. I never really thought about it, but maybe this is why I dislike large crowds of people so much, and maybe why others flock to them. Anyway I will try that next time I am out and about.

Thank you [:)]
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Kazbadan

Where can i find good informations (in the net) about chakras (for begginers), astral-self defense, etc?

thanks
I love you!

goingslow

People who are interested in shielding might get something useful out of this old thread.  This is where I found some good techniques.  This was in the PPSD section but I see no reason why shielding against negs and shielding against everyday things that drain you should be different.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1772

goingslow

I recently learned the benefits of creating a psychic shield.  Im not talking about being under attack from negs so shielding, but a way to protect your own energy in everyday life.  I think its important especially if you're in anyway psychically sensitive.  Anyway what I want to know is what methods do many of you use?  How do you "protect" your energy from everyday interactions that can drain  you?