How I Got Out For The First Time

Previous topic - Next topic

Fresco

Quote from: zareste on March 12, 2010, 22:45:45
I wasn't describing scientists at all. No percentage
I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say, but......whatever.

I did 2 trances today, something really weird happened, I was getting much better vibrations from sitting in my office chair as opposed to sitting up in my bed.  I also bought some Mugwort, it does accentuate the trance a bit

zareste

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on March 12, 2010, 23:31:05I thought I was a scientist until I spent the day over on Neburu. There planet is a dyson sphere and they have the ability to enter various density levels.   :-o
Boy, I'd like see a description of it. Where was it located?

kurtykurt42

When I lay down all that happens is I fall asleep.

Today is actually the first day where I projected standing up. I was able to project my awarness into my 4th density body and look down at me in the 3rd. Very strange...

Quote from: zareste on March 12, 2010, 23:46:50
Boy, I'd like see a description of it. Where was it located?
I guess they can travel around from star to star... Stargates or some damn thing. I said, where's zareste when you need him?  :lol:

zareste

Wow. I've heard about manual-drive planets before, but to make a star-gate for one must use an unbelievable level of energy

kurtykurt42

Too much for me to comprehend. They said I'm close to understanding 3rd and 4th density energy, which is good I guess. My astral understanding still needs some work...  :-D

I guess they just move planets around like there tokens, or pieces on a chess board. They told me that they don't like the earth 'Government'. Neburu lives with there planet as one, where we live in fear and trade in secrets and lies.

personalreality

Well Kurt, the teachers who get what I'm saying love me.  Most of them are often a bit put off by me.  I mean you'd think they'd love me because I actually participate and try to have good discussions.  The class participation these days is dismal.  We're paying thousands of dollars a semester, you'd think these kids would want to try and be a bit critical in the learning process and try to challenge themselves.  But alas, my point is made again.  Whether they admit it or not, the kids and the teachers know that what they're doing is a joke and essentially meaningless.  What really fires up the teachers is when I propose a counterpoint to their teachings that they can't defend against.  The kids love it, but you should see the professors' faces turn red.  I feel bad though, I really don't blame people individually, most of them never had a chance.  I just can't figure out what inspired people like us to do something different. 

I hate to sound so critical of the education system.  I have a couple of really great professors who really want to teach the kids something.  The kids don't always respond so well, but at least the profs are trying. 

be awesome.

owl

personalreality,
I guess "questions" was not the right word. It is just that a lot of what your saying agrees with what Amit Goswami says. I thought that if you had not heard of him you would find his work interesting. Anyway everything you are saying rings true to me.

I am not a highly educated person but I do see what is going on in this world and you are right, the world has lost it's soul. It saddens me greatly to see what we have done to this planet in the persuit of money and power. I have lost my will to partisipate in our way of life. My skills lie in working with my hands, survival in nature and in general I feel a strong connection to the earth and all her beauty.

I actually hope that what some say will happen in the next few years about our transformation of consciousness really does happen and it brings people back to a more simple way of life and respect for each other and the earth and all her creatures.

I feel something is going to happen. I have always wanted to just go off into the wilderness to live out my life but I feel those days are gone. I feel as though I am where I am at for a reason and my skills may be needed soon to help those around me.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and wisdom here. I think is espeically good for the young people here.

Vitruvian

QuoteIt saddens me greatly to see what we have done to this planet in the persuit of money and power. I have lost my will to partisipate in our way of life.

Darn, skip a few days and miss the funnest thread going.

I'd like to respectfully address the above perspective, and also this:
QuoteThink of all the badass, greedy, gang bangers.

Far too many people are living in a world were they are just scraping by, consumed by day-to-day survival. They quite simply do not have the luxury of pondering the larger questions, as we do. Then, if they do manage to fulfill their basic needs, they usually run with what worked for them before and continue their pursuit of power.

If we, the ones that for whatever reason have become 'aware' just decide to opt-out, it will be impossible for us to help others perceive the possibility of a different way of existence. Only by engaging can we make a diifference.

Vitruvian

Fresco

Question for you experienced AP'ers:

When you exit, is it a fast sudden exit, or is it a slow gradual exit??
I'm talking about the final moments of the exit

WASD

Quote from: Fresco on March 13, 2010, 13:29:33
Question for you experienced AP'ers:

When you exit, is it a fast sudden exit, or is it a slow gradual exit??
I'm talking about the final moments of the exit
I've only experienced it once but it was just as quick as you rise up your bed when you wake up in the morning. I think its like that for most people.
First and only (classic) OBE so far: 12th August 2009
LDs: Once per week :)

Fresco

Quote from: WASD on March 13, 2010, 18:37:56
I've only experienced it once but it was just as quick as you rise up your bed when you wake up in the morning. I think its like that for most people.
Good, thats what I was getting at

-JD-

personalreality

Quote from: Vitruvian on March 13, 2010, 11:34:44
I'd like to respectfully address the above perspective, and also this:
Far too many people are living in a world were they are just scraping by, consumed by day-to-day survival. They quite simply do not have the luxury of pondering the larger questions, as we do. Then, if they do manage to fulfill their basic needs, they usually run with what worked for them before and continue their pursuit of power.

If we, the ones that for whatever reason have become 'aware' just decide to opt-out, it will be impossible for us to help others perceive the possibility of a different way of existence. Only by engaging can we make a diifference.

Vitruvian

I'd like to respectfully reply. 

The problem isn't the particular lifestyle.  The "stock trader" is just as consumed as the "gang banger".  It makes no difference what or where you are.  We don't choose who gets tapped.  The striving to survive bit is nonsense, that's the control system, everyone has been implanted with a sense of urgency that they have to "survive".

It's not something someone is going to learn through example.  There have been plenty of people setting the example for years.  Unfortunately there is always someone there to undermine it.  We'd have to either shift a large enough mass at one time or allow the universe to continue to unfold as it should. 

While I grump and complain, I also have a philosophical understanding that all is as it should be.  People have lessons to learn and this seems to be the way they do it.  I am learning to stop being judgmental and to accept that others have their path for a reason.
be awesome.

solbreaks

me and my freind were chillin and his jaw started to make popping sounds and we joked that alliens were taking off his jaw in his sleep then putting it back on.  We joked that they had pictures of his jaw holding it up.

But seriously one of my xp's with alliens was like this. 

I was watching this rat movie on animal planet.  I turned it off and lied down to sleep.  I lying on my stomache.  Feeling really relaxed.  like i was floating on a cloud. I switch and lay on my back.  felt tottaly drowys but i open my eyes and i thought i could see somthing in darkness.  suddenly a face came right to my face.  I was extremly frighten.  It looked like a big ET.  It was waring robe to though.
I was so scared I tried to hit him.  he had an extremely angry look on his face.  then  suddenly it was like i woke up from a dream.  their are  times i can just wake up at night and can tell that their close. I turned the tv back and only 7 minutes went by.

solbreaks

but alliens arent what i fears.  I Fear the 2 other sorcerrors who can astral project and i cant.  damn me, im so trusting.  I wish i never had trusted them. 

zareste

Quote from: solbreaks on March 15, 2010, 00:24:46I was watching this rat movie on animal planet.  I turned it off and lied down to sleep.  I lying on my stomache.  Feeling really relaxed.  like i was floating on a cloud. I switch and lay on my back.  felt tottaly drowys but i open my eyes and i thought i could see somthing in darkness.  suddenly a face came right to my face.  I was extremly frighten.  It looked like a big ET.  It was waring robe to though.
I was so scared I tried to hit him.  he had an extremely angry look on his face.  then  suddenly it was like i woke up from a dream.  their are  times i can just wake up at night and can tell that their close. I turned the tv back and only 7 minutes went by.
Ahaha, it sounds like they're just passing through, stupidly oblivious to our rules of property and personal space. You might be able to talk to one of them.

Anemani

:-D I was trying to AP today and I was having lucid thoughts. You know when your asleep, but not fully asleep and then the thought goes through my head roll over. Then my body started to tingle and feel like it was floating a little and it also felt like it was trying to move, but then it all stopped and I tried get back to where I was, but my nose got itchy and I could not stand it  :lol:

missym

lol everytime I'm in a trance, and starting to separate, one of my feet or my nose becomes itchy. I think it's a test of some kind.. I've learned to ignore it and just concentrate on deepening my state until eventually I become unaware of it and can continue into separation.
Bring into play the divine within you, so on the stage of life you can fulfill your high destined role.

Anemani

XD it is like torture. I can not stand it and it is very distracting  :lol:

Chubysnow

4% of teens will stand up for God. Put this in your signature if your one of the 96% that wont... Har har har

raprd

Hi Personalreality,

Thanks for your post. I have been reading about AP only recently and I am glad to have read your post so soon after it piqued my interest.

I was so eager to test out your methods that I went to have a nap. I let myself drift to sleep normally (and thankfully this only takes about 2 minutes). Then after a bit of time, I slowly awoke and tried to sink myself into a trance, without really trying. I had to make myself aware of certain sensations in order to not fall asleep again though. While in the trance, I noticed my heart was beating VERY quickly and I heard the ringing in my ears. It was not a consistent sound, but it sounded like many different tones. I was unable to have an OBE, but I did try the wiggle-technique of raising and lowering the essence of my lower arm (no physical movement). I am not sure if it worked though. I did notice whenever I lowered it back into its physical self that I would experience a buzz in that extremity. It was not uncomfortable by any means, but it was a very interesting sensation. Is this normal, or was this just something my mind manifested of itself?

I'd love to hear some more stories of people's first experiences with this. I am going to try again tonight, wish me luck!

Rachel

personalreality

Wow, it's been a long time since this was posted.  17 pages, really?  Damn.

I hope it works for you.
be awesome.

Xanth

Quote from: personalreality on May 02, 2010, 16:19:52
Wow, it's been a long time since this was posted.  17 pages, really?  Damn.

I hope it works for you.
17 pages... yeah, damn.
The funny part is... I think this is my first post on this particular thread.

I should read this from start to finish one day.  LoL

~Ryan :)

personalreality

don't, just read my post and then quit. 
be awesome.

mindbenda1

QuoteForget your technique.

Forget that you're trying to project.

Intend to go to sleep.

Listen for ringing/whining sound in your ears.

Feel trance sensations.

Stare into the blackness behind your eyes.

Hold this state as long as possible.  This is the Quiescent Mind State, I call it Q-Mind.

To get an idea of what this Q-Mind is like, imagine seeing lightning in the sky.  After it flashes, you stop to listen for the subsequent clap of thunder.  In that brief moment between lightning and thunder is Q-Mind.  You are completely still and your mind is completely silent and focused, all your attention directed to listening.

Look into the blackness and imagine you just saw lightning and then you listen to the ringing in your ears, waiting for the thunder.

Don't fret if you doze off.

When you get close to projection the exit sensations will rouse you.

Wait for vibrations.  When they come you will instinctively know how to raise them. 

Leave the body.

Hey I just wanted to say thank you. I have been trying to have an OBE for the last week or so, I did this last night. It worked

As validation, I came back to my physical body, woke up , and did it again at least 4-5 times.

I just wanted to express my gratitude