How long do you get them to last?

Previous topic - Next topic

4everaspirit

How long are you able to get your projections to last? I'm genuinely curious as I often have issues with staying out for more than two minutes. I don't know why. Everything will be going great and I'll be flying down my hallway or something, but then suddenly, my movement stops and I don't have control of it anymore. It's like I "lose energy" and then shortly after, I fade out and end up back in my body >.>

How long have you guys been able to have a projection last? Averagely perceived in this time frame?
I am vegan for the animals of the world <3. If you love animals, consider going vegan yourself. :)

http://chooseveg.com/

Jdeadevil

Contenteo

Depends on the strength of the exit.

Depends if you tinkle off any of the entities, or better said, get noticed. That seems to get you booted.

Depends on what you are trying to accomplish.

In short, very long or relatively short.

Cheers,
Contenteo

4everaspirit

Well, thanks for answering guys xD How long do you get them to last for you generally,  Contenteo?
I am vegan for the animals of the world <3. If you love animals, consider going vegan yourself. :)

http://chooseveg.com/

Contenteo

I would really hate to give you a generalization, because the more I reflect on my experiences, it wasn't something that could be generalized. Every time I have been booted, I can tie to something I did 'wrong'.

In addition, this has been a topic of interest for my own personal studies. The more I spend time in the astral, and listen to people's stories, the more I see the pattern of a rule set that seems to exist. In short, when you break the rules, you get booted.

This of course extends beyond the simple, weak project context. I have had a good number of projections that have lasted 2-10 minutes, but I am fighting every second of the projection to look where I want to look.

In addition, I have had a recent projection that I would say lasted about 40 minutes.

When I started yeah, things were 2-3 minutes a projection. But I would say now, that the reason I was booted wasn't because of a time limit, it was because I got greedy and wanted to see more.

Cheers,
Contenteo

Jdeadevil

Contenteo

Maybe greedy is too much of a personification.

We are like ants over there.

Why do you crush ants? Why do you not crush ants?

Did you ever see how much an ant tries to carry?

Cheers,
Contenteo

VampLena

Is there some Astral Plane police force that says "What? Humans here!? Boot! Boot!" lol sorry for the funny characterization but why is anyone booting people from exploring? How does people like Bruce and such manage to go for what seems like must be a long time?

Makes me wonder if theres someone up there I can bribe when i get there to let me hang out for awhile.

Bordmb

Time and space are irrelevant on the astral. Some people have accepted this and can therefore have experiences which would seem like hours in what their physical mind perceives as a very short time.

bluremi

To add another perspective, I have found that the length is determined not by what you do, but by what you don't do.

If you don't actively maintain the environment your brain will wake you up. Here are common rules to follow:

- Don't let your gaze rest on any one thing for too long. If you stare at details you will wake up.
- Keep your senses busy. Remember to feel things with your hands as constantly as possible. Let your gaze wander around on things nearby.
- Have a plan of action. If you stand still and just "soak it in" you will wake up. Stay in motion, stay engaged actively in the environment.
- If you feel your senses starting to disappear or grey out, try rubbing your hands together or spinning around in a circle, or diving into the floor, as if it was a swimming pool. You may find yourself somewhere new but you will still be in the phase.

To give an example, upon one of my first successes I immediately started (briefly) examining everything in my room and feeling the objects, the floor, my self, with my hands. The world became more real and vibrant immediately, and stayed that way as long as I continued to do so. When I ran out of stuff to examine I jumped through the roof and flew around the town. Eventually I flew to a window and looked inside. Nothing was going on in there and I momentarily stopped, wondering what to do next. That caused me to wake up. If I had followed a firm plan of action my experience would have been longer.