How to achieve Astral Projection

Previous topic - Next topic

dkj400

quote:
The left speaker on my headphones don't work, so could that be the problem?

Sorry but yes.

Claw

manuel

yes you need both of the headphones to work in stereo to have the beats work

mattrox

yes they have to be binaural.  thats what tricks your mind into the relaxed states. the preset you are listening to is not monaural so get some good senheisser headphones or something.

Claw

But the headphone/Brainwave Generator does give Astral Projection sessions?

manuel

no, no they dont, they just lower your brainwaves to that when you are relaxed, i can listen to them for hours on end, and they wont work if i dont properly lay down and do the whole shabang, they dont do any thing in terms of ejecting you out of your body, think of them as an aid in relaxing and slowing down the mind.

dkj400

The reason why you need them both to work is because in the right earphone is one sound, and in the other is another sound. Both sounds are different.

But don't worry, I've seen some nice headphones for about £199.99
Its a bargain to say the least. I think we all can see that.

*Goes to play with Barbie kit*
Yeah! Go on Bradly, show Barbie what your made of.....BANG......Veewwww....Slap.

Ahh, my eye [B)]

Claw

You see, I've been using "Deep Mind 4 (or 5, whatever it is)" in Brain Wave Generator.  I was told that it can help achieve Astral Projection.  However, I listened to it for 30 minutes while my eyes were closed, with earphones on and nothing.  Is there something that I'm doing wrong?  The left speaker on my headphones don't work, so could that be the problem?  Do I need to have my eyes closed?  Does everything else have to be quiet?  Should I be thinking about nothing but concentrating on the sound of the brainwaves?

Help is appreciated! I desire to achieve this Astral Projection state!