How to change point of exit, if possible ?

Previous topic - Next topic

Made O pHI

So I was about to exit my body, but I guess I choose to try exiting threw my ear. Not a very good idea, lol.
This was a little bit painful, nothing to much though. I tried about 3 times. Each time I'd stop, breath in a couple times, and try again.
Each time I'd get a little closer to exiting, but that last time idk what happened and I ended up back to the normal blackness behind the eyes.
That's when I came to write this.

So like the title says, is there anyway to change your point of exit after you've already tried to leave threw one point on your body or no?
"Do not allow yourselves to be disheartened by any failure
as long as you have done your best."
~Mother Teresa

Bedeekin

have you tried separating through your bellybutton and your pinky fingernail? maybe a skin pore?

:-D

Seriously... why are you trying through your ear?

Here's some advice from Lionheart...

"Instead of trying to climb out of your body, why not change your approach and try to get into your consciousness. Turn in, not out.

When you are in SP or trying to AP, try to create a scenario and join it. Start simple, this could be as easy as shooting basketball. Just visualize the ball coming out of your hands and into the hoop. Play this over and over again until you NOTICE that the scene is starting to take on a life of it's own. This is when you stay the course and see it through.

Try some kind of Hobby or sport you enjoy. Try a walk on a beach or in a meadow. Experiment with it.

Sometimes we put so much effort into physically climbing out of the body that can't see we are already there! 

Check out the many helpful Stickies found throughout this site.

Good Luck and Safe Travels!"

and my followup to this advice...

This is spot on advice.

I stopped actively getting out a long time ago.. It's difficult to achieve in the first place and you are in essence adding a crap load of extra work to the process. It is almost like going to space and spending all your time putting on the spacesuit and realising you missed the rocket. A closer analogy would actually be that you are already IN SPACE.

As soon as you enter SP your consciousness is already nonphysical. You are still however receiving partially physical awareness. Any detail and/or sensation you are obsessing about will keep you firmly grounded and your awareness will bias your physical naturally. It's been doing that since you were born.

It's one of the reasons that I have always said in the past, wait for the 'vibrations' to calm down. They will... they crescendo then fall.. crescendo then fall... it's cyclic. The reason you are waiting for the storm to calm isn't because you are in the right vibrational resonance etc.. it's because it's easier to focus away from your physical body.

So like Lionheart says... turn your attention inward using visualisation. If vision doesn't string your bow then try a tactile approach imagine, your phone or a ball in your hand, when you feel it start playing with it in your hand. Once you feel it... you are basically there. if that doesn't work for you try listening for an alternative environment to your own.

Made O pHI

I didn't really aim to exit through my ear. But I know that I've always had a feeling of exiting threw my ear I guess you could say.

I was having a hypnagogic hallucination that I was in a play and that's when I ventured off behind the play and went to some portion above it. I then walk back down these stairs and that's when I enter the 3D blackness. Then this is when I start feeling my conscious be pulled out of my body threw my ear. So I'm thinking this was something that was subconsciously created because I had no intention of exiting threw my ear this time around. I was just aiming for a conscious exit.

Quote"Instead of trying to climb out of your body, why not change your approach and try to get into your consciousness. Turn in, not out.

When you are in SP or trying to AP, try to create a scenario and join it. Start simple, this could be as easy as shooting basketball. Just visualize the ball coming out of your hands and into the hoop. Play this over and over again until you NOTICE that the scene is starting to take on a life of it's own. This is when you stay the course and see it through.

Try some kind of Hobby or sport you enjoy. Try a walk on a beach or in a meadow. Experiment with it.

Sometimes we put so much effort into physically climbing out of the body that can't see we are already there!

Check out the many helpful Stickies found throughout this site.

Good Luck and Safe Travels!"
Thanks for this, I'll remember this for next time I try to have an OBE/AP.
"Do not allow yourselves to be disheartened by any failure
as long as you have done your best."
~Mother Teresa