OOB tourism. List of locations to visit.

Previous topic - Next topic

Siddharth

The ancient cities of Mu, Agartha Alpha and Agartha Beta existed in the area we know today as the Gobi Desert. Although Mu was destroyed (along with Atlantis) there are reported ruins of Agartha Alpha and Beta directly under Gobi Desert deep within the earth.

Mount Shasta interior and underground.

Mariana Trench off the coast of Japan. Try traversing the entire trench and reach the bottom. Apparent unknown lifeforms present. Depth 36000 feet.

Directly under the Cheops Pyramid (the one with the queens chamber and the empty coffer). Starting from the tip, travel straight down through the earth till you reach a room around 1300 feet below ground. Maybe more.

Loch Ness lake. Underwater.

The Moon. Supposed abandoned ET structures present on the side we cannot see. (Unless NASA shows it to us.Which they wont)

Mars. Abnormal amount of anomalies present. Including vitrified fossils and remains of structures. (Evidence of NASA tampering on certain pictures comfirms this)

Please keep this thread going if anybody visits any of these places using a real time OOBE in the physical.

psychonaut

Girls locker rooms.
Girls dressing rooms.
Girls showers.

In all seriousness, I'd recommend any place where you can later validate (physically) to yourself of your "being there" while out of body. This can be done a number of ways....but I have yet to pinpoint and confirm exact locations of my "visitations" with 100% accuracy. Maybe the "Akashic Records" if there is truly such a place.  :-D
my brains are scrambled. my head's an egg.

jub jub

Quote from: psychonaut on July 27, 2006, 01:40:41
Girls locker rooms.
Girls dressing rooms.
Girls showers.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Heck, I have a hard enough time getting out of my bedroom.
"A moral being is one who is capable of reflecting on his past actions and their motives - approving of some and disapproving of others"  -  Charles Darwin

Kazbadan

I love you!

Zmann966

You do know that while OOb, you can not only go anywhere but anywhen.

So the whole, destruction of 'Mu': completely irrelevant. Similarly, Machu Pichu, Atlantis, Alexandria (man what I would give to get my hands on some of the reading material in THAT library)
We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
We ran to the sounds of thunder.
We danced among the lightning bolts,
And tore the world asunder.

AndrewTheSinger

Great thread!

Not just places to see, but it would be fun to hear and feel some things, like once I tried to feel what it was like to be in the Titanic when it sunk.

*to hear the first melody that was ever created;

*is there really a liquid ocean under Europa's surface? (Jupiter's Moon);

A couple of nights ago I had just gone to bed and was kind of complaining about how I dream of houses and people and streets, and that I could be dreaming of something that I didn't know, like a planet far away that had stones and bizarre structures, maybe some life, and as that thought evolved I saw the outer space and a hand moving very fast, like zooming and indicating a little purple planet that was very shiny. I thought "yeah, that's what I want to see...", but then I was not there anymore.  :|
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

Zmann966

dang, don't ya hate that when it suddenly stops?
We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
We ran to the sounds of thunder.
We danced among the lightning bolts,
And tore the world asunder.

zareste

It'd be real great to know what you guys are finding in these places.  Particularly the moon - the folks living there never seemed very inviting and information is limited.  What I'd love to know is any information on what goes on inside the moon.  Its size is very suspiciously similar to the dimensions of New Jerusalem John recorded in the bible.

Alvis

I know theres alot of people on this site that can OOB easily. Has anyone been to any of these places mentioned? I would love to visit the moon, mars different galaxys, alot of historical places/events and see the dinosaurs!

leswan

Good point Alvis:

Has anybody seen dinosaurs?!
I woke the same as any other day except a voice was in my head...

AndrewTheSinger

Ya, and dragons, and king kongs and unicorns  :-D
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com