How to phase with Gateway Experience

Previous topic - Next topic

luffy28

Hi,
I want to know if it's possible to phase (from Frank's posts/philosophy) using the Gateway Experience from the Monroe Institute?

Thanks.

EscapeVelocity

The Gateway Experience series consists of maybe 30 sessions that offer a multitude of experiences that could involve many methods or points of access- Classic OBE, Phasing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, remote viewing...etc. TMI doesn't push any particular method and leaves it to the participant to discover what works for them. As you progress through the later courses, Guidelines, Lifeline, Exploration 27, Starlines...the technique of Phasing seems to become predominant; so in this sense, I feel that we move into the Frank Kepple Phasing method which is relatively the same as Monroe's Quick-Switch method with minor differences depending on personal preferences.

So yes, you can. The trick is to be aware of both methods and go through the session observing how the experience unfolds and working with whatever sensations present themselves. For example- If you get vibrations or floating sensations then go with the Classic OBE exit; if the sensations are less physical and more visual, then forget the physical and follow the visuals as they develop.

It's not that it's that simple, but it is that straightforward a process. It requires repeated trial and error and certain factors like diet, rest or energy work can have effect on the results.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

luffy28

Thanks.

I did the first track today and had a kind of erotic experience.

EscapeVelocity

Great. That should get you to a lot of places; mostly sticky, probably.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Xanth

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on May 07, 2021, 01:55:42
Great. That should get you to a lot of places; mostly sticky, probably.
HAHA  :evil: 8-)

luffy28

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on May 03, 2021, 23:50:45
The Gateway Experience series consists of maybe 30 sessions that offer a multitude of experiences that could involve many methods or points of access- Classic OBE, Phasing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, remote viewing...etc. TMI doesn't push any particular method and leaves it to the participant to discover what works for them. As you progress through the later courses, Guidelines, Lifeline, Exploration 27, Starlines...the technique of Phasing seems to become predominant; so in this sense, I feel that we move into the Frank Kepple Phasing method which is relatively the same as Monroe's Quick-Switch method with minor differences depending on personal preferences.

So yes, you can. The trick is to be aware of both methods and go through the session observing how the experience unfolds and working with whatever sensations present themselves. For example- If you get vibrations or floating sensations then go with the Classic OBE exit; if the sensations are less physical and more visual, then forget the physical and follow the visuals as they develop.

It's not that it's that simple, but it is that straightforward a process. It requires repeated trial and error and certain factors like diet, rest or energy work can have effect on the results.

Thanks,
I was also doing project Elijah on obe4u's website but am taking a break from it.

Also, how do I know when I've mastered a track in the GE?

EscapeVelocity

"How do you know when you've mastered a track in GE"?

I'm not sure that's the way to think about it. Do you master a hammer or an axe or a ladder? No, they are tools and they are used for various projects, possibly increasing in skill and complexity as you learn more about the techniques involved.

There is an obvious tendency to want to always move to the next Focus level; to go from F3 to F10 to F12 to F15 and on and on. Admittedly, I was one of those, of the same nature. Maybe I get nothing from the first few Focus level sessions, then suddenly I get an experience from a session in Focus 15, so I naturally increase my interest on that, but the next session is F18...and again I don't get much of anything. This is the frustration we have to work through. Listening to the Facilitators at TMI, many people gain knowledge and experience from continued study of the various Focus levels. You can be proficient at working within the F21 and higher levels, but it is often beneficial to drop back and explore the F12 and F15 levels...literally, certain questions can be asked and explored at these levels where you get meaningful answers and yet nothing when attempting them at higher levels. It is literally accessing our higher/inner self from various levels and it can be remarkably different from person to person. There are no perfect expectations or answers.
                                                          -O. Wilde

luffy28

I also want to know what binaural beats I should use in order to do the three deep breaths exercise in Bruce Moen's afterlife exploration book.

Thanks.

floriferous

Quote from: luffy28 on May 13, 2021, 16:17:00
I also want to know what binaural beats I should use in order to do the three deep breaths exercise in Bruce Moen's afterlife exploration book.

Thanks.

It's a short 3 breath exercise. I wouldn't worry about it. None. Any. Perhaps it would be more helpful to release the  feeling you have to do it a particular way.

Lumaza

Quote from: floriferous on May 13, 2021, 23:28:44
It's a short 3 breath exercise. I wouldn't worry about it. None. Any. Perhaps it would be more helpful to release the  feeling you have to do it a particular way.
I would have answered the same way "none/any" just about sums it up!
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

luffy28

Quote from: floriferous on May 13, 2021, 23:28:44

Are you sure that I don't need the three-breath exercise? The reason being is that in the script it says that you have to be able to get into a relaxed state later on.

Thanks.

floriferous

Quote from: luffy28 on May 23, 2021, 13:19:29
Are you sure that I don't need the three-breath exercise? The reason being is that in the script it says that you have to be able to get into a relaxed state later on.

Thanks.

Ah I see the confusion in my sentence...Definitely do the three breath exercise for sure. Its a simple beautiful exercise. Just that it doesn't matter whether you listen to binaural beats while doing it. What I wrote above I was just trying to say it is such a short exercise that binaural beats are not necessary to use with it.