Awakenings....

Previous topic - Next topic

David Warner

Anyone here ever experienced the vibrations while someone was trying to wake you up? - what would happen? do you think sleep parasys would set in?  when the person trying to wake you up, would they think you are in a coma?

tvos
InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us

David Warner

so everyone is telling me that no one has every been wakened up during a vibration attack?

tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

Selski

Tvos

Ha ha ha - evidently not!  However, give it a few more days before you come to any solid conclusions.  :wink:

Sarah

PS  I don't get vibrations anyroad - except the one time when I mentally "asked" to experience them - wow, did I experience them - I thought I was in the middle of an earthquake!!!
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

greatoutdoors

I'm not totally certain what people mean when they say "vibrations" so it is hard for me to answer with certainty. However, I have been jerked awake just as I am reaching that soft, buzzy, tingly state that is somewhere between sleeping and waking. When that happens the tingling and buzzing spikes big-time and I get a classic "startle response."

In fact, that kind of occurrence has been shutting down my meditation efforts for the last couple of weeks!  :roll:

As to sleep paralysis, I can't say I have ever been to the point where I was unable to move. Normal for me is a state where I really don't feel my physical body much and am disinclined to want to move.

On a totally different tack, I have made a massive effort to walk on a leg that was "asleep." I did it, but I don't recommend it!

David Warner

Greatoutdoors,

Once you feel the vibes you'll know what I mean. When I first started out projecting it took me awhile until I felt the vibes. My friend Matt kept telling me about them but I didn't believe it until I was over his house and the vibes kicked my butt.

Tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

Zarklon

I was experiencing vibrations and paralysis during class one day while trying to project and although I couldnt see , I was able to sense my friend move from one side of me to the other the whole time calling my name telling me to wake up.  He finally gave up on calling my name and I even felt him move his hand to my ear with a pencil and poke the erasor end into it.. because I had been trying to move through paralysis to leave my body the whole time.. I instantly was broken out of paralysis at the moment he touched me and it startled him cause my arms flailed out and stuff.   He then continued to "cross" his fingers and tell me how much "You need jesus! You nee jesus" after explaining to him how he broke my paralysis during the vibrational state while trying to leave my body!! Hahah

So there ya have it .. touched while experiencing vibes and paralysis will most likely break it and result in you actually moving the limbs you were trying to move .. if you were trying to move them at the time. I could fully hear him and even some kinda way sense exactly where he was around me while he was plotting to mess with me.. I KNEW he was going to stick something in my ear also.
Loving yourself first is the most important step you must take before you can truly love someone else.

Feel free to ask me anything. I'll try to offer advice if I can.

Yahoo IM: Spiritual_guy_19
AIM: ScrotomicBomb

David Warner

Zarklon,

I do believe that the level of trance and vibration state that you are might make a difference how long it takes to return. The only way to tell is to try it again.

btw: what did you tell your friend who was chanting "you need jesus".  what did you say?

tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

Stookie

Wouldn't your physical body instantly snap you back? And just wake up like normal, although maybe still a little tingly? I've experienced intense vibrations and woke myself myself up through the paralysis, but it took about 30 seconds or so before I could physically move. But if someone moved me, I think I would come to much quicker.

In other words, I don't know.

David Warner

Stookie,

I know at times when I come back it takes a little bit to re-align, but for someone waking me up right away never had that happen. Even after thousands of projections.

This would be a great test to setup and see how long it takes to awaken from the trance/obe state.

tvos
www.invisiblelight.us