Hypnosis for astral projection?

Previous topic - Next topic

Tongo

What would be the general process to use hypnosis for astral projecting? is there anything online like hypnosis video's which caters for anyone trying to astral project? has anyone used hypnosis to project? if so how did you do it and what did you use? thanks.

Astralsuzy

I have used hypnosis CDs.  I think they are very good.  Listening to the CD makes me feel very relaxed and I usually end up falling asleep.  If I listen to it early in the day I usually do not fall asleep but I do not ap either.  I still think they are worthwhile.  It is getting you used to relaxing and conditioning yourself to ap.  I read two hypnosis books that says most people can be hypnotised.  However, only a very few people can be hypnotised to be able to go into their past lives.  I think it would be the same as for ap.  If you are dedicated and keep listening to the CD most nights/days of the week I think you will end up aping.  It may take a long time to achieve.  I was meditating most days for a long time and I started to ap but unfortunately I stopped doing it  because my legs were starting to hurt.  I now take magnesium tablets so I do not have that problem.  I can ap in the mornings but my goal is to ap when I want to. 

desert-rat

There is a bunch of hypnosis cds , mp3s , ect on line .  On you tube , free and for sale on different sites . One of many sites https://richardsutphen.com/products-page/74-minute-courses/astral-projection/    Most new age book stores will have the cds /dvds also .   

roman67

This is such an amazing link Desert. Thanks for sharing this link with us.

hypnotist1

Look up James Ramey hypnotist astral projection in search it will bring you to his astral MP3 for .99 cents and for the cd its 19.85 free shipping Hope this helps also.

hypnotist1

I'm a Certified Advanced Hypnotherapist, been doing it for over 23 years. I hypnotized my mother in law for deep relaxation, then to have her drink more water by suggesting that the water tasted like chocolate milk, and Ice tea which it work for her. While she was in that deep hypnotic state I decided to have her experience an astral travel.  So I guided her out of her body through the ceiling in the sky then above the clouds the slowly above the earth looking down.  The suggested to her to go half way to the moon to see it closer and then look back and see the earth from that distance. Then told her to come back and see traveled same way she came through the clouds, above her house through the ceiling and back in her body. I counted her back up from 5 to 1 and she opened her eyes and was surprised and totally relaxed. She said it was so clear out of her body and seeing the earth and the moon. She didn't plan on doing an astral projection.  So yes hypnosis can be used to astral. 

Kodemaster

Quote from: hypnotist1 on February 01, 2023, 20:17:31
I'm a Certified Advanced Hypnotherapist, been doing it for over 23 years. I hypnotized my mother in law for deep relaxation, then to have her drink more water by suggesting that the water tasted like chocolate milk, and Ice tea which it work for her. While she was in that deep hypnotic state I decided to have her experience an astral travel.  So I guided her out of her body through the ceiling in the sky then above the clouds the slowly above the earth looking down.  The suggested to her to go half way to the moon to see it closer and then look back and see the earth from that distance. Then told her to come back and see traveled same way she came through the clouds, above her house through the ceiling and back in her body. I counted her back up from 5 to 1 and she opened her eyes and was surprised and totally relaxed. She said it was so clear out of her body and seeing the earth and the moon. She didn't plan on doing an astral projection.  So yes hypnosis can be used to astral. 

Wow, that's amazing!
JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!