The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 18, 2021, 19:07:17

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hypnotic images question  (Read 2261 times)
Simo
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« on: October 01, 2014, 13:01:18 »

Hey guys!I wanna ask you about hypnotic images.Often as i wake up at night I see random objects that turn to smoke and dissapear after a second or two-A vases,spiders,etc,and this night i woke up and saw camera on tripod aimed at me.I read that this comes from my head,but why when i look away those things stay where they are,i mean shouldnt they stay infron of my eyes no matter where i look?

Who am I is not important...My message is...
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 13:13:05 »

It's just a kind of bleed through upon waking.  It goes away soon enough. 
You just kind of get used to it.  Smiley

Please visit my website!  Smiley
http://unlimitedboundaries.ca
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 13:13:05 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

soarin12
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2014, 18:52:10 »

I mean shouldnt they stay infron of my eyes no matter where i look?

No.  In that sense dream/astral environments behave as physical environments do. 
Simo
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 20:24:57 »

its interesting Cheesy Who would expect to see a vase Cheesy

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2014, 21:14:19 »

its interesting Cheesy Who would expect to see a vase Cheesy
Your consciousness creates and populates entire environments... what it picks to fill a spot with is it's choice.  LoL
Perhaps you had subconsciously saw that vase somewhere and liked it.  Smiley

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2014, 21:14:19 »

Bluefirephoenix
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2014, 21:50:25 »

Both the environment and object can be astral even if your fairly wide awake. You may have natural scrying abilities.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2014, 22:16:18 »

Well, this all plays into my concept that the physical is really just one of the infinite number of "non-physical" realities.  Smiley

EDIT:  Kinda makes you wonder then how things like what we're discussing here and "hallucinations" can exist if this reality is supposed to be "objective".
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 00:41:31 by Xanth » Logged

darksidessj25
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2014, 23:42:43 »

This happens 2 me as well. This mornin' I was seeing random people in my third eye. For example I saw a woman wearing a pearl necklace with her chest slightly sun-burnt. After that I seen a girl running around something. It might that where seeing in the astral world or remote viewing, or there just hallucinations caused from waking up during rem. I see them with my eyes closed though after I lay down and try to go back to sleep. I'm completely awake but I just have my eyes shut lol.
Bluefirephoenix
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2014, 11:36:59 »

Xanth I think hallucinations maybe astral experiences. I think they're shadowforms generated by the mind, if a person can get in deeper and past that level then more substantial astral visions would be seen and interaction with others possible. It is a superficial level vision.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2014, 13:01:16 »

Xanth I think hallucinations maybe astral experiences. I think they're shadowforms generated by the mind, if a person can get in deeper and past that level then more substantial astral visions would be seen and interaction with others possible. It is a superficial level vision.
We could wrangle about labels, but for the most part, yup.  I agree.  Smiley

Just for clarification, I view all experience as "astral experiences".  I include this physical reality.

Simo
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2014, 22:57:29 »

Ive seen all sort of stuff,giant chicken,spider,camera on tripod,nicely decorated vase,giant floating cloud of interconnected threads that glow,the last i saw while i was still awake watching tv!Not to mention all stuff i saw while false awakenings occur

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2014, 01:11:12 »

Ive seen all sort of stuff,giant chicken,spider,camera on tripod,nicely decorated vase,giant floating cloud of interconnected threads that glow,the last i saw while i was still awake watching tv!Not to mention all stuff i saw while false awakenings occur
A false awakening is a non-physical dream awareness experience... in that you're non-physical, but you're not aware of that fact.  Very confusing experiences.

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: