I am looking for seasoned explorers : recreating Monroe type explorations

Previous topic - Next topic

omcasey

Hi Everyone..

I have been away from these boards for many years, so - my apologies - I no longer know who is here.

It is most probable most here do not know me either, so let me first say I myself am a seasoned explorer, a conscious OBEr. I make ( and I teach how to make ) conscious shifts out of body. I like to think of myself as an advanced student. Someone serious about the practice and practical application of the practice. I learn and explore deeper as a way of life.

My own process here is kicking up again. I have immense amounts of energy for focusing into the spiritual side of life. You will likely see me around here more as I am coming away from the social platforms ( really just facebook ) and back onto the boards. I want and require a more serious space to dive in again, even deeper this time - and more serious sadhakas, students, explorers to engage with.

Engaging with like-minded others of us is a very real, necessary and fundamental component of the process. The awakening and creative process. Most recently I have begun practicing with someone getting into the out of body state ( which is also the channeling state ) and from here reporting what is happening as I shift. Much like the Monroe explorers did in their day.

I want to practice this more, and together with more of us. So I am here now to put out the call.

If you would be interested in joining such an endeavor, please read this blurb from my board : https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/omtalks/who-wants-to-join-me-in-recreating-the-monroe-expl-t1258.html --

And let me know your level of interest, experience with OBE and possible availability.

We would meet and practice via Zoom.

Casey

omcasey

Just for anyone passing through....

We touched on the Monroe project a few times yesterday in our Zoom call, at 1:37:27 we hash it out a bit : ( it could be helpful in understanding ) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P57eFRWzp-M

Lumaza

Hello Casey. I went and listened to your current videos. Many of your videos of the past, i have listened to as well. I like your idea. I would be interested in being a part of it, but not the "video" part. I still believe it's the message, not the messenger that's important.

I attempted in the past to get some involvement here in "delving deeper" as a collective, into the process of non local states of consciousness, but the thread quickly died and disappeared into the Astral Pulse abyss.

I do have a question though, "what did you mean by this statement that you posted in one of your replies here?" That being:
"A level of fear I feel is playing a part in the non-participation also.

High lurker counts can show this. As well as those who will not grow to video record or live-stream. This is all a part of our process, growing past our fears in order to get to the next level. I do wish more people would. and now."

I don't video chat or live-stream. To tell you the truth, I still don't use a cellphone. It has nothing to do with fear, it has everything to do with choice. One important, let's say "perk" of this practice in general is that it teaches you to be aware. By being in the "know" I can see things in a different way then many others do. I can see the pros and cons of many decisions that people make in their lives. At one point in my life, actually for about 12 years, I gave up my home life, to travel and help others. At first, it didn't start that way. One things led to another and soon I saw a pattern being created. I knew what I had to do. But i learned by observing others, as I still do today.

One thing that still really amazes me is how all these speakers in radio interviews and other things I listen to, keep talking about all these "changes" that are occurring and how all these people are waking up. My question is "people where?". These speakers have surrounded themselves by like minded people. If they got out int the general public, often, as I do, they would find out just how "awake" society is right now. We are completely reliant on our tech and personal devices, that we can't seem to think straight anymore. On the roads, other vehicles have become obstacles that keep us from making it form point A to point B as fast as we can. We no longer see a vehicle with another human being in it. Because of that, people decide to drive accordingly.  :-o

We are so reliant on tech and not if, but when we get a interruption like for instance a Solar flare worse than the 1859 Carrington event, we will be thrown right back into the stone age. I said not "if" but when because Scientists themselves used that very term when speaking to the United Nations about what would occur here on Earth in this day and time. 20 years, we wouldn't have been reliant, so we could still thrive and survive, but not today. It's funny, you can't really have a conversation today on this matter because for some reason, people seem to forget that we were still alive and thriving 20 years ago.

I think one of the major problems in finding experiencers to join a project like this is that somewhere along the line, experiencing the "NP" either in a LD/Phase session or actual OBE, spontaneous or not, has become kind of "second nature" to them. I can understand that too. I don't log daily, like I did in the past, all of my "NP" experiences, unless of course it is some kind of "unique"/profound experience. But i was told many times in the NP, through some kind of non verbal "knowing", that if I stop trying to teach and help others, my own NP teachings and experiences will be halted as well.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

omcasey

Hi Lumaza

I'm sorry I've been at job the past 7 days, I am just now getting home.

Re: interest and also the quote -- people need more than typed words on an internet screen. They get interested when they can see and hear. The people I am referencing are in large part from my own group. They confess themselves they are not yet ready to come out into the open ( due to various fears ). But also it is clear when others are also not. No faces, no real names....even typing words on forums such as these are a push. even under a pseudonym. This is the part we all have to get past if we really want our consciousness work to grow.

I am really happy to hear of your potential interest in this project. Unfortunately for such a project there are only two options available, 1) have a common physical location to meet and perform the experiments ( such as the Monroe Institute ) or 2) have a common internet location to meet. The latter is the only option available to us as we are collectively all over the globe. We have to be able see and hear one another, there is no getting around this. Zoom is good medium. The ideal way to capture the material is by audio/visual.

It is not a matter of who we are, it is a matter of capturing the material. I may just begin with myself.

I'm tired right now. Long work week. Very far from clear.

Sorry I am having to put this through fast for now.

Casey

Lumaza

Quote from: omcasey on September 18, 2019, 04:05:03
Re: interest and also the quote -- people need more than typed words on an internet screen. They get interested when they can see and hear.
I disagree. Where there is a will, there is a way. I guess they don't have the will. I gave up trying to "entice" people to do this years ago. We are here still today on this Forum ready and willing to help those that wish to learn. They just have to show the initiative first themselves!

Good Luck with your project!

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

omcasey

Thank you, Lumaza..

Yes the project in either the direct face-to-face or audio/visual/live-stream format will draw those it will. Your support and good wishes mean a lot. The idea is just to begin, I think. And in the end ( 10-20 years down the line ) have a body of work that can be of some assistance to someone. This was a fun idea as it arose. It would be a super fun project to work on and participate in. But if it doesn't take off it doesn't. And if it does, it does. No forcing, or effort on my part. getting it to go one way or another. There is always plenty to work on as what does goes south (so to speak.

There seems to be an abundance of change in the air at present. This and that falling away - this and that on an incoming trajectory..

I'll just keep the doors of wonder wide open.

All the best to you.

Casey

Windwalker.

I loved the explorer tapes. Especially Rosie McKnight! I would be interested although I cant have obes on demand. I have them....,,simply not on demand as you imply. I think your idea could be great with some tweeking. It would be difficult to get in that theta brainwave state on demand without at least meditation. I will be interested to see how this developes. Also.....what is "EIC?" Thanks!

omcasey

Hiya, Windwalker..

First -- EIC is "Explorations in Consciousness", it is Frederick Aardema's website and forum message board. ( which is currently closed.

Thank you for expressing interest in the Monroe type exploration project. If you consciously go out of body and have for some time you might be surprised at how you may be able to make that shift 'on the table' as it were and begin to report from the various locals/states of consciousness. It is the process by which one may begin to channel - channeling and 'reporting' not being dissimilar. It is a simple matter of beginning to do it, then getting good at it. It's just that not many of us do. We generally go into experiences in either silent sitting-or-supine meditations or sleep. Not in front of others for the purpose of reporting or channeling.

Please feel entirely comfortable making suggestions on how you might tweek things. Just do know that the process is in real time which means those interested have to 'meet' somewhere and be in the same room so to speak in order to interact and engage. And also that a main purpose on my part is to show/share the practice(s)/process(es) ( of the awakening soul ). To put the work out there where it can help as many people as possible. So this is fundamental to the project as I would guide it myself and cannot be built out of it. This aside, please share away!

Here is an example of what this process looks like : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QiipRtMUEk&t=156s

The whole playlist of practice sessions can be viewed here : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAE641B300A6D2E4C

Casey

Lumaza

I'm just curious Casey, have you ever attempted to share any of this information or your techniques here on the Astral Pulse Forums? It seems to be one of the top sites there is on the subject, at least according to a google search that is.

I ask that because through the years I have read many your posts here and in the past 3 or 4 years now, almost every reply that you have created on this Forum here gives links to your teachings and information redirecting people to your own website or youtube page to find it. We here are open to learning as well.

omcasey

Hi Lumaza

Yes it's true I come with alot of links, posts would often be enormous were I to embed that actual material into the existing discussions and content rather than link to it. If these boards offered a way to title links rather than show the entire links themselves I could work them into the sentences and they would not stand out so much. People could just very easily read by them. But the boards here do not let me do this. I share alot of material here. Mostly it is the years 2009-2012 that I spoke more in dialogue form and replied to participant posts. Now I have such a large body of work keeping me busy - forum boards, websites, groups and youtube to maintain that this is more difficult. For a long while I was away from the boards altogether.

I do read and check in on others and when I feel I have something to offer I do but yes this is minimal. Mostly I capture and collect data on my own sites and dispense what I think might be of interest as a way of at least staying somewhat connected. This is true. However, I engage and address questions and curiosity for as long as it continues in the threads I begin. Everything I share is in the form of information and insight generally relative to the out of body experience, et contact and channeling. The format is often video and always includes direct posting. I am very rarely engaged.

With the example of this thread and proposed project, I did/am opening it up to multiple other boards where there are OBErs but those interested would inevitably have to gather where I am fundamentally branching out from. It is the only place where we can all be together in one space and stay connected / up to date and run the actual experiment.

There are 3 of us who have begun, all are a part of my existing group.

Perhaps we will leave it at the beginning small in this way.

The evolution should prove interesting.

Casey

omcasey

floriferous

Last time I was at TMI they were discussing reopening the Explorer sessions to people. If your close to Virginia it might be worth reaching out to see if you can get involved somehow.

omcasey

I really hope they do, floriferous, and that they make public even a selection of the sessions as Robert Monroe did himself.. I live in California, not close to the Monroe Institute but it is a good idea to keep feelers out there for groups involved in this kind of ( preferably unconditional ) work. Meaning as work to dive into as a study, not as a way of making a direct income. ie: charge for. Then more people, perhaps specifically those with the existing skill can partake and potentially catapult the study. I am truly enjoying the space I am creating for this. The learning, the expansion of the experience is genuinely priceless. We will see what more comes and in what ways!