I am seriously stuck..

Previous topic - Next topic

featus

Ceriel N

Try to imagine, see, feel, experience, yourself outside of your body and _keep_ that thought. And most importantly, don't give up! As long as you keep trying you'll eventually succeed, but if you give up you can not win.

It's the exit method that you appear to need practice on, just as me. =)
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James

featus

Maybe I'm just lacking motivation or something.
And the fact that nobody in real life seems to take me seriously when it comes to projection doesn't help. Yeah, I guess I'll just keep trying..
Cheers.

featus

Hi everyone,

I am beginning to think there is something wrong with me. I still cannot project. I got to the vibration stage, stimulated two of my chakras (for some reason two of them are paricularly active, while the rest are dormant) and was in a total trance. There were no thoughts running through my mind whatsoever. I have given up on the towel-over-eyes technique, but my face was very relaxed at this particular instance and my eyes didn't give me any usual hassle. Then I began to feel very heavy and I felt like I was being eaten by my bed; a deep sinking feeling. After mentally focusing to the best of my ability I began to be aware of my astral limbs and then, by force of will, I began to slowly raise my astral arms and slightly lower my astral legs. It felt as though my arms were made of sellotape and someone was pulling upwards at them. At the same time any remote thought of my physical body made me aware that my physical limbs were lying perfectly still. Then by entire body began to rock forwards and backwards and from side to side. This wasn't a sensation, it was as clear as any physical sensation I have ever felt. It reminded me of a wind swinging me in a hammock back and forth. So far so good.
By no matter how hard I tried, my consciousness was still in my head, where it has been all my life. I just can't shift my point of consciousness. It's like my body separates independently from my mind, or something.
After what in the end turned out to be an hour and a half, I had given up and opened my eyes. And no surprises there, I was in my bed, not above it. My body gave a sudden jolt when I opened my eyes though, which was weird.
I've tried every technique and piece of advice I can find (the majority of which, I should add, have been very helpful in getting me as far as I have come), but I still can't make it
Any suggestions on this particular element of projection would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

featus