The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 30, 2021, 23:13:38

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Card Method...  (Read 869 times)
SuPeR_DeLuXe
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: March 05, 2004, 09:57:12 »

Gonna have to read through a little bit to get to the card part. Im not sure if it was conlusive test or not. I read it a while ago.
http://www.paradigm-sys.com/display/ctt_articles2.cfm?ID=31
Stillwater
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

IntangibleDust
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2004, 21:47:54 »

Greetings Forum Members!

Forgive my importunity, however an intriguing thought made itself known to me some time ago, and I thought that this would be the best method of inquiry.

Everyone who fancies that they have some familiarity with non-physical phenomena has most definitely, if it is not that I am terribly mistaken, some idea of the popular "Card Trick"- the one in which one places several playing cards in an inaccessible locale, and in the midst of an OBE atempt, makes it their paramount goal and endeavor to make it known to themself what the cards read, and then makes for their body in an imperative hurry, lest they should forget what the cards read; and thus in doing so verifies the objectivity of their real-time expeirience.

It is my question of all whom may feel summoned to respond if it is that anyone has any tangible and solid instance and recollection of this so-called classical experiment ever being flawlessly executed.I find it peculiar, with the number of individuals who know of this experiment, that I have not ever run accross any such instance in written print.

Thanks for your input!

Your friend,
Stillwater

"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2004, 21:47:54 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: