I am sick of "stucking"

Previous topic - Next topic

Svetoslav

Hi there.
I'd like to ask for help.
I've done few OBEs but recently don't initiate more of them,simply because i can't get out of the body.
In my first OBEs,when i get in hypnogogic state i am able to move my body with great efforts and then as more as i get far away from the bed the easier it goes..
But 90% of my last tryings is something that i really hate. When i try to move i feel moving sensation. If i move my hands just infront of my eyes i feel the sensation of that,BUT my hands are not moving at all.Same for all parts of the body.So i am trying and trying and then wake up in real.
There was just one time when i tried something different while i was in the same situation.Instead of moving i tried to imagine that my body is standing up and walking.. I closed my eyes while i was in paralysys and imagined really hard... as best i could. Then a blurry sort of sea waved type of vision appeared infront of my eyes and i was standing up and walking.. But it was really short. So i am looking for help for doing it by the old way. Just getting up from the bed. Any thoughts why it is not working anymore ?
Thanks and sorry for the big post.

LPC

Quote from: Svetoslav on July 01, 2012, 18:32:08
But 90% of my last tryings is something that i really hate. When i try to move i feel moving sensation. If i move my hands just infront of my eyes i feel the sensation of that,BUT my hands are not moving at all.Same for all parts of the body.So i am trying and trying and then wake up in real.
It is not easy to tell from your description, but it sounds to me that you are visualising moving your etheric hands, but then looking for them with your physical eyes, or at least thinking in that way. You could also be trying too hard to attain your projection; it is important to be relaxed and at peace during your preparation.

You go on to say, "There was just one time when i tried something different while i was in the same situation.Instead of moving i tried to imagine that my body is standing up and walking.. I closed my eyes while i was in paralysys and imagined really hard... as best i could. Then a blurry sort of sea waved type of vision appeared infront of my eyes and i was standing up and walking.. But it was really short." Others may disagree, but to me this sounds more promising than the other version! Do you meditate and go into trance for your AP, or do you access via lucid dreams? Certainly, your mention of paralysis means that you very close.

Svetoslav

Thanks for your reply.
I don't mediate. From time to time i listen to robert monroe focus tracks.

I'll try to explain better about the first case that happens most of the time. I really want to deepen the theme about it with someone.
Yes to be honest i think i try too hard.Anyways i am trying to understand why this happens.
Lets say the paralysis state is actually a dream. In this dream i see myself in bed. I can only move my eyes.
When i try some body part movement i feel like i am moving it but my eyes see the body part remain in the same position. I hope this make sense. And on the top of all if i blink few times quicker than usual i wake up in real with my real eyes wide opened and looking in the same position like in the dream.That's really weird isn't it ?

Lionheart

Svetoslav, it sounds like you are running into the same problem I did when I started to attempt Astral Projection. I spent so many days trying to "physically" get out of my body and everytime getting closer and closer but also getting frustrated. Then I read Xanth's Primer and Frank's PDF and just learned how to "shift" my awareness from physical to Astral.
I found that the climbing out my body was based too much on the my physical body. When you shift your awareness you aren't leaving the body, you are just changing your focus from here to anywhere else you wish using your will and intent.
Here is Xanth's Primer http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/xanths_free_60_page_ebook_"the_basics_of_astral_projection_amp_phasing"-t32983.0.html
Here is Frank's PDF http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/franks_posts_pdf-t31449.0.html
Here is a helpful video as well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK3Og_nqgNg
Good Luck and Safe Travels!  :-)

Contenteo

Stop trying to project before you go to bed. I know its convenient, but you are new. Newcomers to anything don't get the luxuries of adepts.

I wrote this for you:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/the_steps_to_success_in_your_first_projections-t33998.0.html

It sounds like you are just visualizing your body with metaphysical imagery. You are going to need lots and lots and lots of metaphysical imagery if you are going to successfully project.

Cheers,
Contenteo