I Can Induce Vibrations, But Then What?

Previous topic - Next topic

PlasmaAstralProjection

It's gotten to where I can induce vibrations while trying to astral project. I get twitching in my eyes, the vibrations go all over my body, I feel myself expand a little, sometimes I get hypnagogic images. It's all very stimulating but I've never consciously astral projected from there. I can even induce vibrations while meditating awake with eye's open. LOL I am guessing I just need to keep practicing and eventually learn to move beyond the vibrations and actually separate by moving inward more. But I want you's thoughts on this one. Any advice how I can kick this up a notch? Thanks!

Nameless

I can tell you how it goes with me when I get vibrations. I will either immediately zip off somewhere else OR I'll fall asleep. I never mind falling asleep because I know that is just another approach to AP. Either works just fine although the experience itself varies with each method.

I honestly don't think you have to learn anything, more so you just need to allow whatever is going to happen to happen and don't judge it. Your experience may be thrilling, terrifying, mind-boggling, long or short, with full clarity or only a little. Take whatever you get, prime the pump and be ready for whatever comes next whenever it comes.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Nameless on June 20, 2017, 12:52:00
I honestly don't think you have to learn anything, more so you just need to allow whatever is going to happen to happen and don't judge it.
Wow I didn't think I made that much progress already. Thanks it's encouraging, I'll just have to keep practicing.  :-)

Any other thoughts from other members?

ThaomasOfGrey

It sounds like you are probably getting disturbed from the mindset required to get past the vibrations. This would happen to me nearly every time I attempted projection via staying adamantly still.

I would look into two things - are you allowing yourself to look past the vibrations to the end goal or are you getting caught up with "is it time" type thoughts?

What about fear induced by the vibrations or being on the brink of separation? You need to be extremely comfortable with "losing" your physical perception.

Lumaza

Very true, Nameless and Thaomas!  :-)

Tom Campbell once said, in one of his many videos, that you need the mindset that "if this is the end, then so be it". Meaning you need to see it through all the way no matter what. Of course you will find out you will return unscathed. But no matter how many times that you hear that, if you haven't experienced it for yourself, it doesn't matter to you at a "personal level". This is what I mean when I use the term "self-imposed block". It will continue to "make" you fail, until you learn to confront, then overcome it.

My sig here says "To be successful with Astral Projection/Non Physical Exploration, your will to succeed must be much stronger than your acceptance of failure" and it's true. This is where being determined and even stubborn, really helps.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: ThaomasOfGrey on June 20, 2017, 15:57:07
It sounds like you are probably getting disturbed from the mindset required to get past the vibrations. This would happen to me nearly every time I attempted projection via staying adamantly still.

I would look into two things - are you allowing yourself to look past the vibrations to the end goal or are you getting caught up with "is it time" type thoughts?

What about fear induced by the vibrations or being on the brink of separation? You need to be extremely comfortable with "losing" your physical perception.
I'm relatively new at being able to consistently induce vibrations, so I would say it's too early to say if I'm getting too caught up in "is it time." I would say that the vibrations are more purposely induced for the purpose of astral projection, so they aren't caused by fear of any sort. I can be quite close to the physical while inducing these vibrations, so I don't have to be in some deep trance state to turn them on. But yes there are times now and then where I think to myself "am I actually projecting." Then that brings my attention right back to the physical. So perhaps that might be a block for me. Thanks for chiming in ThaomasOfGrey.  :-)

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Lumaza on June 20, 2017, 16:16:21
Very true, Nameless and Thaomas!  :-)

Tom Campbell once said, in one of his many videos, that you need the mindset that "if this is the end, then so be it". Meaning you need to see it through all the way no matter what. Of course you will find out you will return unscathed. But no matter how many times that you hear that, if you haven't experienced it for yourself, it doesn't matter to you at a "personal level". This is what I mean when I use the term "self-imposed block". It will continue to "make" you fail, until you learn to confront, then overcome it.

My sig here says "To be successful with Astral Projection/Non Physical Exploration, your will to succeed must be much stronger than your acceptance of failure" and it's true. This is where being determined and even stubborn, really helps.
Looks like I need a stronger will and determination to push through the fully let go. Thanks for the advice Lumaza.  :wink:

ThaomasOfGrey

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on June 20, 2017, 16:40:40
I can be quite close to the physical while inducing these vibrations, so I don't have to be in some deep trance state to turn them on.

Is your induction method related to moving your phantom body while staying physically still? Sometimes I feel like I could step out of my body but attempting to raise the vibrations always ends up in physical twitching as the signals get crossed.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: ThaomasOfGrey on June 21, 2017, 02:19:15
Is your induction method related to moving your phantom body while staying physically still? Sometimes I feel like I could step out of my body but attempting to raise the vibrations always ends up in physical twitching as the signals get crossed.
Right, yeah the idea was to move my body out into the non-physical. The only part of me that twitches is my eyes. There was one time I microdosed a psychoactive tea at a sub-perceptual dose in the morning, then the next morning before getting up I was trying to astral project. And I felt like I could just fall out of my body into an energetic pool, but I was scared because the space around me felt intimidatingly big, probably because I wasn't use to it.  :cry: There was no vibrations that time.

Xanth

As I've always said, the Vibrations are nothing more than a signpost which reads, "Keep doing what you're doing, because you're doing it right!".
Meaning... don't focus on the Vibrations or stop what you're doing, they're TELLING YOU that you're getting extremely close.

Essentially what you're doing is getting to the ledge of the cliff... then getting lost in the grass.  You're forgetting to continue walking off...

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Xanth on June 21, 2017, 13:04:23
Essentially what you're doing is getting to the ledge of the cliff... then getting lost in the grass.  You're forgetting to continue walking off...
That's a nice way of putting it. :-) Time to commit energetic suicide. Hahaha  :lol:

Xanth

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on June 21, 2017, 14:15:45
That's a nice way of putting it. :-) Time to commit energetic suicide. Hahaha  :lol:
The first time I typed it out it had a bunch of swear words and name calling in it.
I didn't think it was appropriate.  So I edited it slightly.  ;)

Lumaza

And I felt like I could just fall out of my body into an energetic pool, but I was scared because the space around me felt intimidatingly big, probably because I wasn't use to it.  :cry: There was no vibrations that time.
[/quote]
Once again, the "self imposed block" shows it's ugly face!

You have never handled/confronted the "fear tests". Even though you hear from us how safe it is, you still don't believe that on some level. You "MUST" confront that to move on.

I had the "twitching eye" problem as well. Just as I was about to have a full on OBE, my eyes would twitch and sometimes feel like they were opening. My screen would also get really bright and then I would question whether what I was seeing was through the slits of my eyes or was it the "NP/other realms". That thought was enough to cause "doubt" and I found that "any doubt will knock you out". So, that session ended then and there.

I fixed the problem through common sense. I began wearing a "blindfold". I then know that everything I saw was in indeed produced by the shift in my consciousness. I set out to purchase one and found the "Mindfold". It worked very good. After awhile (a couple of years) it fell apart, so I purchased a better blindfold called the "Escape Luxury Sleep Mask".
Sure it was a tool, but more than that, it showed myself on all levels how far I was willing to go to fix whatever problem was set upon me. In other words, it was a very powerful form of focused will and intent.

The twitching eyes stopped right away as well.

There many different exit signs that can stop you dead in your tracks. That's if you let them. If they worked once, they will be used over and over again until you confront them. Vibrations are "NOT" necessary to project.
I know you have seen this thread all ready. But take a refresher on it again.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/exit_symptomssignposts-t46206.0.html

If you are interested, here is a link to that Escape Sleep mask. It is very well made and comfortable. I use it every night when I go to sleep and normally when I attempt a OBE as well.
I don't use it in my Phase sessions though because those I do in my bath tub now while soaking and the closed shower curtains seem dark enough.
http://www.dreamessentials.com/product-66/dream-essentials-escape-luxury-sleep-mask-with-earplugs-and-carry-pouch

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

ThaomasOfGrey

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on June 21, 2017, 12:05:11
Right, yeah the idea was to move my body out into the non-physical. The only part of me that twitches is my eyes. There was one time I microdosed a psychoactive tea at a sub-perceptual dose in the morning, then the next morning before getting up I was trying to astral project. And I felt like I could just fall out of my body into an energetic pool, but I was scared because the space around me felt intimidatingly big, probably because I wasn't use to it.  :cry: There was no vibrations that time.

Definitely sounds like you got hit by the fear of death test. I just posted a new thread about it that will hopefully be useful for you. I think it is normal that there could be no vibrations in a scenario like that. Your mind was flexible and unlocked by the micro dose most likely. I once experienced a psychedelic that made retraction into the consciousness so easy and natural that it seemed like I could never lose the ability even after the psychedelic effects wore off. Alas it was not the case :(

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Lumaza on June 21, 2017, 15:20:16
And I felt like I could just fall out of my body into an energetic pool, but I was scared because the space around me felt intimidatingly big, probably because I wasn't use to it.  :cry: There was no vibrations that time.

Once again, the "self imposed block" shows it's ugly face!

You have never handled/confronted the "fear tests". Even though you hear from us how safe it is, you still don't believe that on some level. You "MUST" confront that to move on.

I had the "twitching eye" problem as well. Just as I was about to have a full on OBE, my eyes would twitch and sometimes feel like they were opening. My screen would also get really bright and then I would question whether what I was seeing was through the slits of my eyes or was it the "NP/other realms". That thought was enough to cause "doubt" and I found that "any doubt will knock you out". So, that session ended then and there.

I fixed the problem through common sense. I began wearing a "blindfold". I then know that everything I saw was in indeed produced by the shift in my consciousness. I set out to purchase one and found the "Mindfold". It worked very good. After awhile (a couple of years) it fell apart, so I purchased a better blindfold called the "Escape Luxury Sleep Mask".
Sure it was a tool, but more than that, it showed myself on all levels how far I was willing to go to fix whatever problem was set upon me. In other words, it was a very powerful form of focused will and intent.

The twitching eyes stopped right away as well.

There many different exit signs that can stop you dead in your tracks. That's if you let them. If they worked once, they will be used over and over again until you confront them. Vibrations are "NOT" necessary to project.
I know you have seen this thread all ready. But take a refresher on it again.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/exit_symptomssignposts-t46206.0.html

If you are interested, here is a link to that Escape Sleep mask. It is very well made and comfortable. I use it every night when I go to sleep and normally when I attempt a OBE as well.
I don't use it in my Phase sessions though because those I do in my bath tub now while soaking and the closed shower curtains seem dark enough.
http://www.dreamessentials.com/product-66/dream-essentials-escape-luxury-sleep-mask-with-earplugs-and-carry-pouch
Yeah I actually have the mindfold. The strap lining started coming undone so I sowed it up, and it still seems to work good. I still use it too.  :-) If I need another blindfold I'll get the Escape Sleep mask. And I'll check out that link on exit symptoms signposts again. :-)

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: ThaomasOfGrey on June 21, 2017, 17:40:15
Definitely sounds like you got hit by the fear of death test. I just posted a new thread about it that will hopefully be useful for you. I think it is normal that there could be no vibrations in a scenario like that.
OK yeah your probably right. I'll have to face this head on and push through it. Thanks.

SCHMUSTIN

Great thread.. Thanks for all the useful information!!

astralp

your super close.  When i get to the vibrations i focus on them and try to increase them.  They are usually accompanied by a high pitch noise that increases as the vibrations get strong and faster. Once they get really strong, it almost feels violent, i automatically just pop out of my body.
"turf off your mind relax and float down stream.  it is not dying."-The Beatles