I can't project.....

Previous topic - Next topic

rodentmouse

hello   shawn

ive  realised  after  countless failed projection training  sessions that it  is  the  core skills  that  Robert  describes in  Astral Dynamics  that  i have not yet mastered

if  you havent read it  yet  (do so asap) here are the skills.

deep relaxation
taming the mind
the trance state

the  more farmiliar i  became with  my  projection  routine  the more  i realised that i was  completely  useless at these skills.

Now  i  am  starting again,  and i intend to master these skills.

So,   the point is, have  you mastered these skills yet ???
if  you havent,  you  should work on them-   i know that  they are helping me a lot!

i  know  through experience that  you wont project  at all if  your tense.  

And  it  was losing  my  focus/concentration  that    ended  my  2  OBE'S  and the  several lucid dreams ive had-  all down  to an untamed mind.

Shawn McCaffrey

WELLLLLLLLInsert

Yes I have read almost all of AD at leaast all of the first 1/2 about the training and acctual projection, i guess i got to ahead of myself... but how long will it take? how long have you been working at it?

I have mastered Deep relaxation, i am almost ceratin on that.... The calming the mind is like i'd say 1/4 i can hold a perfectly clear mind for about 5 or so seconds wich is a looong time by what ive heard done and i have no idea what the trance state is and how i will know if ive entered it!! i think i might have... but i cant tell..... whats a good sign....

i really would like someone to IM me.... so i can acctually chat with them... anyone!!! if youre learning we can learn togeather and tech each other! if you are experienced! GOOD tutor me! lol im soooooooooooo frustrated!

InsertInsertInsert

fredhedd

what kind of projection tek are you using?  what exactly do you do when you are trying to project?

it may be helpful to stop trying to project and to tell yourself that you are going to try and get to the very last stage before projection instead.  it will take some of the pressure off and will allow you to slowly increase your familiarity w/ the stages.  if you can slowly use whatever tek you are using to get to the right before stage, going a little bit further should be a breeze.  

you won't have to be so hard on trying to project and failing, getting frustrated and having it dampen your spirits.

Shawn McCaffrey

Today i got to REM and when i did i couldnt feel anything but my eyes and my hands and feet really it was the first time ive come even close to this, but i couldnt concentrate because i was wigging out i guess.  What do i do while REM is taking place? try to project? or how long until vibrations after REM? im confused..... o and all i saw while rem was white and shadowy monster guys it was so scary i had to open my eyes and it went away.  but for about 2 hours after i was so hyper like i had 2000 punds of extra energy... :sigh:

Do

If out of body experiences were simple, everyone would be doing it, right?  (Actually, I suspect it is simple, but we are so acclimated to physical "reality" that we've lost our skills.)

That, in fact, is the point I want to make.  You need to develop your skills and this takes time.  Directing and placing your intent; understanding why exactly you want to do this and what you expect; and being willing to explore and experience whatever comes up in the process are all important aspects of your practice.  Not to mention carrying your other-reality awareness over into daytime activities.

If you're attentive (and fortunate!), you will discover along the path that there are many different and subtle aspects to consciousness to be explored.  And while a waking-consciousness out-of-body experience may be the Holy Grail for all us, you can gain enormously by experiencing all these aspects of consciousness along the way.

Hope this helps.

Shawn McCaffrey

Is something wrong with me? I can make myself deeply relaxed and I can feel myself kind of swirling around and "falling" but as soon as it seems like im about to project up and out my heart throbs and i come back down.. The best way to desribe it is my physical body won't let my astral out and when it tries it pulls it back...... What do I do?!?!?! and it would be better if you IMed on ShawnMcCaffrey on AIM.  Or e-mailed me ShawnMcCaffrey@aol.com.......

And I have been wanting to talk to Robert Bruce for sometime now.... I hope you are reading this and will talk to me about this and the astral knights, something I am deeply amazed with! please. anyone!!! (but esecially Robert, HELP!!!! [^])Insert