I could do everything with matter!

Previous topic - Next topic

Simo

It was a great experience!Earlier I was lurking around Xants forum covertly (As I expected no spam there! :D ) and i found out a get lost in your breathing method I decided to use-and I did get lost-Suddenly I found myself in my other grandams house,like in most of my false awakenings.I awlays wake up there.I stood up and looked at my hands,all was normal but the way my body felt was diffrent,so i pushed my palm against the wall and it started to melt!Like time on the materials had reversed,the concrete got wet and soft,and I was able to dig it away,I even found the lightswitch cable that in reality exist!I enterded the next room,my hands covered in wet concrete,and saw few of my brothers pals,and I decided to show them what I can :D I took a knife,and broke of part of it,just like it was made of bubble gum!They watched in astonishment,and then i took all of the parts,queezed them and recreated the knife like new!Then I lost it and woke up in my other grandmas house,in their bed.Moment later my whole field of wiew was blocked by a scanner of some sort,and it said - "Human -1 Alien -1" I realized I was paralized partly and then something almost invisible,anly its foggy outline fell next to me on the bed,on my felt arm and pushed me down so heavily that i couldnt move!I shouted at my grandfather that was standing near the table and he got me out of the paralizys(i was still in a false awakening)I finally woke up at 6 am with huge headache lol :D
Who am I is not important...My message is...

Szaxx

Next time turn yourself into fog. Think about it, you can't hold fog. Just imagine you're fog and really want to be it.
Intent and you're free.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Simo

I cant imagine a thing when i panic :D
Who am I is not important...My message is...

Szaxx

Fear, it's got to go.
If you are aware enough to know it's not actually physically happening then you can relax. It can't hurt you but you can only scare yourself more by not dropping the struggle.
The fear had a habit of making itself worse by your reactions. As you are non physical your thoughts are manifesting and it then feeds itself.
By dropping the struggle and acting dead you kill it.
It can't react if you don't.
The awareness of it happening should be enough for you to realise it and doing the above will remove it completely.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Contenteo

QuoteI took a knife, and broke of part of it,just like it was made of bubble gum!

:lol: I love projection pretzel logic. You can't make this stuff up.

Cheers,
Contenteo

roman67

It seems like you had an amazing experience. I agree with Contenteo about the projection.
Quote from: Contenteo on April 17, 2013, 00:00:59
:lol: I love projection pretzel logic. You can't make this stuff up.