I did it!

Previous topic - Next topic

quant

Congratulations man!

distant bell

Congratulations mate!

by the way...

...Crowley666Crowley666Crowley666Crowley666Crowley666Crowley666...

Felix

-flow like water-

Astralpulse4229829

Congratulations ....Congratulations  Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations

Got to go now .................. ;-)

Alaa

Tia

Well done!  I had the opposite problem, I hadn't realised I was out, after going through the vibrations, but I felt myself get back in.

I think it takes practice to get the hang of the mind split, probably for me anyway.

alpha

woohoo!!great work!!!!!!

-------------------------------
"WAKE UP!WAKEUP!WAKE UP AND LOOK AROUND YOU!WERE LOST IN SPACE AND THE TIME IS OUR HOME"
-------------------------------

Perdurabo

I projected on purpose for the first time last week!  Robert Bruce's book really did the trick.  I haven't even finished the book yet, but what I have read has helped me immensly.  I projected from a sitting position.  I was fairly relaxed from relaxation techniques and somewhat tired.  Before I projected I started hearing gong like sounds.  I hadn't read his section on Astral noises yet, but had heard of them before and was not worried.   My eyes were closed.  I felt myself rise out of my body and saw the ceiling getting closer.  Unfortunately that is all I saw.  I wonder if I did not remember the rest of it, or if I startled myself back into my body.  But I have read not to stay out to long on a first attempt so I guess it's not that bad.  At least I got out.  I'm going to try again in a little while.